This Tangled Rapunzel paper roll craft is too precious for words! Perfect for the Princesses of your life. It even comes with a printable Rapunzel craft template.
Rapunzel paper roll craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore Disney toilet paper roll crafts for kids. They help with cutting practice, engage the kiddo’s imagination and gives them an activity that isn’t more screen-time. Kind of the most amazing craft idea in the moment.
Plus, it lets the kiddo bring their favorite princesses to life, which is more fun than you can imagine–seriously. If you’re ready to get this fun princess craft going, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Disney craft ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Printable Rapunzel craft
- Look, Rapunzel is known for her long hair. And I could only do so much on the template. So, work with me and, if your kid wants to, add some yarn to the braid and make her hair WILD!
- If you want to really set this off, make a tiny little green chameleon (just a super small green blob will work, it’s so tiny) to ride on your Rapunzle paper roll craft’s shoulder.
- Make some little books, a broom…some props so that she can clean her tower and do all the things…Even a little paint pallet and a wall!
How Do I Make this Rapunzel paper roll craft ?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Select at least 2 shades of pink, yellow and off-white colored craft papers for the Rapunzel tube doll craft. Print and cut out the patterns from the provided template. Trace the patterns on the appropriate colored craft papers and cut them out nicely. You can add to the length of the outfits if you want to roll the whole tube with the paper.
- Grab the hair cut-out and cut slit along the dashed line.
- Insert the top end of the head cut-out through the slit and push it all the way to the ears. Apply glue to secure the hair cut-out with the head cut-out. Also, attach the paper flower on the hair pattern.
- Wrap the outfit patterns (the square patterns) around the tube from a side.
- Attach the head on the top side of the roll. Use a marker to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the Rapunzel tube doll.
Add a wooden craft stick (popsicle stick) or dowel to use as easy puppets.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Rapunzel Paper Roll Craft You Might Like
- Rapunzel Cupcakes – Seriously adorable cupcakes that you don’t want to miss–and they’re SUPER easy!
- Rapunzel Minnie Ears – I adore this pair of Mickey ears and seeing the kiddo run around the house with them on makes every hot glue burn worth it.
- Rapunzel Bath Bombs – Need more Tangled craft time? Make some bath bombs with the kiddo! Fast, fun and a little science!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Princess Rapunzel board on Pinterest.