May the Force be with this Darth Vader Paper Doll Craft! Including the Dark Side when playing Stars Wars is a must-do! Can’t have a Jedi fight no one, now can we?
Darth Vader Paper Doll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are hugely into Star Wars and Darth Vader Paper Doll Crafts. Perfect for boys to fight as the Dark Side or have a Jedi fight against.
Dark Side, Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kids craft board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Star Wars Toilet Paper Roll Kids Crafts
- Add a lightsaber to your character to make it even more detailed. All you need is a cake pop stick or toothpick painted red on one end and grey on the other!
- It would be nothing to make some stormtroopers to the fight with Darth against the Jedi. Just swap white for black on this pattern and you’re there.
- You could even make a death star from a circle of grey paper and play out the entire storyline. Except the whole prequels thing….we’re not going there.
How Do I Make this Darth Vader Paper Doll?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored craft papers
- Templates (2, one with color and one black and white for coloring):
- Craft glue
- Sharpie or marker
- Select colored craft papers (black, grey, red, green and cream)for the Darth Vader paper doll patterns. Trace the patterns on the selected craft papers and cut them out nicely.
- Stick the eyes and mouth patterns on the face pattern (of the Darth Vader helmet).
- Use a sharpie to fill the eyes and mouth with patterns.
- Attach the face part of the helmet on the bigger part of the helmet pattern. Attach the smaller parts of the Darth Vader’s suit on the rectangle pattern.
- Grab an empty toilet paper roll and cover the roll with the rectangle pattern.
- Attach the head of the Darth Vader paper doll on the top side of the roll. Use a marker to add the cape pattern to the rolled paper to complete the craft.
For more fun Star Wars craft ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Star Wars crafts You Might Like
- Baby Yoda Sleep Mask – He’s so cute, I just want to squeeze those cheeks and tweak those ears. And making sleep mask? So fun.
- Princess Leia Minnie Ears – For anyone who is planning a trip to Disney or just for a kid that loves Disney, these Minnie ears are perfect for bringing Star Wars to bear.
- Han Solo and Chewbacca Mickey Ears – Speaking of fun Star Wars crafts, these Han Solo and Chewbacca Mickey ears are some of my favorite ones I’ve made!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Darth Vader or Star Wars board on Pinterest.