I can’t help but fall in love with this Baby Yoda Paper Craft! If you are a Star Wars fan, saw even a minute of The Mandalorian, then you know what I’m talking about. Baby Yoda is the most precious thing ever and now you can make one in minutes!
Baby Yoda Paper Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we enjoy all things Star Wars especially Baby Yoda! Crafts help us use our imagination as well as make what we are watching more real. It’s literally one of the best ways to get my kiddo thinking about more than just WATCHING–get her interacting!
And of course, this is so much easier than buying a Baby Yoda doll–because those are still a bit overpriced, too. So…its a money-saving craft, too! LOL! If you’re ready to make a fun Baby Yoda paper doll, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Star Wars crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Baby Yoda Toilet Paper Roll Kids Craft
- To make it more interesting, find something or make a bed for Baby Yoda. It will give you more ways to play. A paper ball is kind of hard to make, but if you can find a little plastic ball ornament that opens? Oh, so cute.
- If you want to get really creative make some rocks and other objects that Baby Yoda can use the Force on. Or even plastic dinosaurs. But no flames. No flames for Baby.
- If you love Star Wars like we do, have your kids make these characters to act out the scenes while the movies play. I mean, anything to get them as into it as you, right?!
How Do I Make this Baby Yoda Paper Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial and if you have any questions, please ask them in the comments below.
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored Paper
- Templates (2, one with color and one black and white for coloring)
- Craft Glue
- Black Marker
- Choose your colored paper options for the Baby Yoda paper doll . Trace the pattern pieces on the selected paper and cut them out. I traced the head on green colored paper, the inner ears on pink paper, the rectangle on a piece of light brown paper and the strips on a dark brown paper.
- Glue the inner ear cutouts in the middle of the outer ears where they sit on the head. Use a black marker to draw on the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Glue the longer strip of dark brown along either of the longer sides of the light brown rectangle cutout. Glue the other dark brown strip along the center of the rectangle vertically. Cut the empty toilet paper roll in half.
- Cover the half paper roll with the decorated light brown rectangle and glue in place.
- Glue on the head of the Baby Yoda on the top side of the roll to complete the craft.
Add a wooden craft stick (popsicle stick) or dowel to use as easy puppets.
Create a ship with different objects and colored paper to be more creative and imaginative.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Toilet Paper Roll Kids Crafts You Might Like
- Toilet Paper Roll Animals – These fun little animals are still one of my kiddo’s favorite toys. She makes a new one when the old one breaks down. We have a whole zoo…
- Princess Belle Toilet Paper Craft – So CUTE! And one of the best paper crafts because now Belle reads with the kiddo, encouraging the kid to build those reading skills!
- Ariel Toilet Paper Craft – Ariel is one of our favorite Disney princesses, so of course we had to make this fun version of our fishy-dish!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows, and I am sincerely grateful. Do you know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kids craft board on Pinterest.