The Millennium Falcon is nothing without this Chewbacca Paper Craft! This lovable Star Wars Character is one of a kind, loyal, fierce and adorable. He will fight by your side and protect you at all costs.
Chewbacca Paper Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we enjoy making these paper roll crafts especially for your kids to explore and expand their imagination. Easy to make and barely cost anything which makes them amazing. And then there’s the element of having a Chewy doll your kiddo can play with while you’re binging a little Rebels…or Lego Star Wars…I mean, I’m not judging what’s on my own TV anymore.
Now, strap in and get ready to punch the hyperdrive, because it’s time to get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kid’s crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Change up Chewbacca’s look with different features, add a crossbow blaster and more to make him more growly. You could even make another Wookie to go with him–or a Han Solo. Why not?!
- Use different shades of brown and red to customize him or make him look how you want him to look. Who knows–your little one might want a red and blue Wookie.
How Do I Make this Chewbacca Paper Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Color craft papers
- Toilet paper roll
- Templates (2, one with color, one black and white for coloring):
- Marker pen
- Craft glue
- Select 2 different shades of brown, black and grey colored craft papers. Trace the Chewbacca patterns from the provided template on the selected craft papers. Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
- Glue the smallest pattern (nose) on the medium pattern. Now glue the medium pattern on the big pattern. This is the head of the papercraft Chewbacca.
- Use a marker to trace the eyes and mouth of the Chewbacca.
- Grab the rectangle pattern and wrap it around the toilet paper roll from any one side.
- Glue the head pattern on the other end of the roll.
- Attach the gun belt with the toilet paper roll by wrapping and gluing it below the head.
Find more fun Star Wars craft ideas at Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Chewbacca and Star Wars Crafts You Might Like
- Chewbacca Cupcakes – They’re tasty, fun and easy enough the kiddo can help make them! These Chewie cupcakes are everything.
- Han and Chewbacca Mickey Ears – Whether you’re planning a trip to Disney soon or not, it’s always fun to make Mickey ears, especially with the kiddos!
- Star Wars SVG Cut Files – All the coolest cut files you need to make a TON of fun Star Wars crafts with or without a cutting machine.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Star Wars crafts board on Pinterest.