I’ve pulled together the best Easter Cricut projects to not only inspire my own crafting this spring, but to help me make adorable gift ideas, too!
Easter Cricut Projects
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love decorating for Easter, and making things is my love language, so of course I’ve been searching for and making some of the most fun Easter Cricut projects. So many great ideas – too many, in fact. So I pulled together some of my favorites and popped them here so we can all bask in their Eastery-fun!
In all seriousness, though, the Cricut just makes for some of the most fun projects because it takes all the hassle out of cutting intricate pieces – and makes mystery projects look professional. So, if you’re ready to take your Easter crafting to the next level. then let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these Cricut Easter Crafts
- If you’re using heat transfer vinyl, always remember to mirror your image if it has any text. That’s one of those things I always forget to do, and I regret it every time! Ha!
- A couple of the projects here call for cutting fabric. Which you can cut the easiest on the Cricut Maker, in my experience. The Maker, with the rotary blade and a light grip or fabric grip mat makes a quick and fast cut that is often cleaner and sharper than even what I can make with scissors. The Cricut Explore Air 2 can also cut fabric, but the fabric has to be bonded, so it adds an extra step.
- Some of my favorite projects in this set are stencils. So you cut the vinyl, put it on your jar or box, then you paint over it. Here’s the trick though: you have to take the stencil off the piece before the paint dries. This is critical to keep the paint from peeling up and being shabby looking.
WHERE DO I GET these Easter Cricut Projects?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Spring Cricut Ideas You Might Like
- Mini Magnetic Kissing Bee Gnomes – They’re kissing and they have wings and I just wuv them so much because they’re so sweet – like honey!
- Adorable Bee Cut File Bundle for Cricut or Silhouette – I love bees – a little obsessed with them to be honest, so of course I made a full bundle of buzzy be cut file designs.
- Farmhouse Gnome Couple for a Tiered Tray – Kissing gnomes are my favorite mini gnomes right now and they’re perfectly sized for a tiered tray every time!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.