I got a fluffy idea of how to make a no-sew Easter basket with cut files files for Cricut or Silhouette and made the funnest Easter craft!
No-Sew Easter Basket
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love Easter crafts. They’re so bright and airy, inherently fun, and they involve BUNNIES! I love bunnies and their puffy tails, long ears and just the general fluff of them. So when I had this idea for a no-sew Easter basket that had, well, a puffy tail, long ears and general fluff, I just had to get crafting!
It took a surprisingly short amount of time to make this easy DIY Easter basket. And now the kiddo won’t stop swinging it around and singing about her new basket named ‘Fluffy’. If you’re ready to make a DIY Easter basket, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Easter crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Easter Craft
- First, start by grabbing the no-sew Easter basket cut file set here. You don’t have to cut the elements using a Cricut or Silhouette, you can certainly cut them by hand just by printing out the pattern pieces using the JPG file. But, there are a lot of intricate cuts and I just found it way easier to make this Easter basket with my Cricut.
- Now, I would like to point out that this no-sew Easter basket is NO-SEW. I did that not with hot glue (although I did use a little hot glue), but I decided to try out some no-sew hem adhesive strips I found in my craft drawer. They worked PERFECTLY! I was so impressed, because it had been so long since I used them, I had forgotten how well they work and how fast, too. I can’t wait to use them again on the next project.
- The final “surprise” this project has in store? I used PUFFY heat transfer vinyl like this. So my “funny bunny” is PUFFY! I love it. I can’t get over how fun it is to have puffy lettering!
How Do I Make this No-Sew Easter Basket?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easter Crafts You Might Like
- Bunny in a Pot Craft – They’re SUPER easy, cute and fun, and these itty bitty bunny bottoms sticking out of tiny pots are the silliest!
- Free and Fun Easter Cut Files – So many fun and easy crafts you can make with these awesome cut files that are so cute!
- Bunny Butt Hot Cocoa Bombs – I may have to admit that I am seriously in love with itty bitty bunny bottoms. And these hot cocoa bombs scream bunny butt!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite no-sew crafts board on Pinterest.