These six fun bee SVGs for Cricut or Silhouette are so cute! You can use them all or just one or two for all of your summer crafts.
Bee SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about having the most fun you can imagine while doing summer crafts. And that means fun cut file sets that fit with farmhouse decor. To further my goal of having all the best summer SVGs for my digital crafting fun, I made some awesome bee SVG files.
There are six unique designs–and two variations on a couple of them, so there are several ways to get your bee on! If you’re ready to make a bee craft with some fun bee cut files, let’s get started.
How Do I Download THese Bee SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get each of the links to our shop that head directly to the downloads. While you’re in the store, check out all of the fun and free exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. There’s a bit of everything from apples to zebras and anything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use These Bee Cut File Sets for Cricut
- I’m on this kick about making some extra large canvas bags like these with my favorite SVGs. There’s nothing more fun than shopping with your own personalized bags!
- Definitely think about making some farmhouse decor with these little bee clip art designs. You can do so many different things like farmhouse tray fillers and even a doormat.
- I seriously plan on making a new set of tea towels like these–with the whole set of bee SVGs I have here. They’re just too cute not to enjoy every day like that.
Get the Bee Happy SVG Set Here
Click here to get the bee happy SVG set for Cricut or Silhouette!
I can’t get past how cute this simple cut file set. I mean, just look at the offset lettering–the bee–the little trail…I love it all!
Get the Bee Kind SVG Here
Click here to get the bee kind SVG set for Cricut or Silhouette!
When I set out to make a set of bee cut files for Cricut, I wasn’t sure what I wanted exactly, but I knew a beehive was definitely something that I wanted.
Get the Minimalist Hexagon Bee Kind SVG Here
Click here to get the minimalist hexagon bee kind SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
I wanted a fun bee cut file set that had more of a modern vibe. So of course the hexagon came to my rescue with this great and beautiful design.
Get the Bee Yourself SVG Here
Click here to get the bee yourself SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
The kiddo wanted a fun bee design, too, so I went off toward a more whimsical tone and made this fun bee and trail. So cute, I want to put it on everything.
Get the Love Like a Bee SVG Here
Click here to get the love like a bee SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Now, I really wanted to just have a “love you like a ___ loves ____” for a long time. And when the topic of bees arose, I knew this design would work for that intent perfectly!
Get the You’re Sweet bee SVG Here
Click here to get the you’re sweet bee SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Last, but not least, I wanted a fun cut file that just gathered up all the sentiment I had for bees and tossed it all together. Stuck like a well-cooked spaghetti noodle on the wall!
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Watermelon Slice Summer SVG – So much fun in one slice of fruit! I love this simple 3D watermelon slice design.
- Honey Bear Cut File Set – You need this little bottle of honey in the bear bottle. So cute I want to eat it.
- Unicorn Summer SVG set – Relaxing in the Pool on a unicorn floatie is the epitome of my summer goals.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.