This Dollar Tree Basket Pumpkin is such a fun and fast fall craft. You don’t need to spend a ton of money on fall decor.
The dollar tree is great! Check out these other great Dollar Tree Pumpkin Ideas – Foam Pumpkins, Jars, and More!
Dollar Tree Basket Pumpkin
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I dream about pumpkins all year long. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year because the air is perfect and the pumpkin flavors are flowing. Find out how fast you can have your house fall-ready with this easy pumpkin craft.
You’ll have the best pumpkin decor on the block – guaranteed! Let’s get started!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Busy right now? No problem – I just ask that you pin this to your favorite fall craft board on Pinterest to share with others!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Making This Dollar Tree Pumpkin
- Make certain to cover the basket with orange paint! If you’re worried about it getting messy, lay down an old sheet or blanket or just go outside in the grass. Parchment paper is also awesome at keeping paint from getting everywhere.
- The pumpkin stem can be made from a variety of things, so don’t stress. Any type of brown stick from nature will work! If you can’t find a wine cork or a stick, you can even wind together more of the floral wire to make a stem.
- If you can find baskets in different sizes, you can make a whole little graduated set and I just think that would be the tops. I couldn’t find more than just the mid-size basket. But just imagine a handful of baskets. So fun.
How Do I Make This Dollar Tree Basket Pumpkin?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Even More Fun Fall Crafts
- Fall Book Stack – Another awesome dollar store craft for fall! You can have this book stack made and on the shelf in minutes.
- Minimalist Fall Wreath – Perfect front door decor on a budget. Make this and give it as a gift or put it on your own door!
- Dollar Tree Fall Gather Sign – This craft literally takes just 5 minutes of time and then you have a beautiful sign perfect for fall and Thanksgiving.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Every time you like and share you help our site continue to grow! Please share to Facebook or pin to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest. Thank you!