I Love This Minimalist Fall Wreath a Beautiful Modern Fall Craft!
When you have a moment of inspiration, you just have to make and this minimalist fall wreath was the modern fall craft I craved to create!
Minimalist Fall Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really enjoy a good crafting for crafting’s sake. I didn’t particularly have a desperate need for a wreath on the wall in my dining room, but if I had to be honest, what I needed was some time to focus on something just for me. And when I found some frosted lambs ear and a metal ring, the rest is history!
RELATED READING: VINTAGE FALL FARM TRUCK CUT FILE SET FOR CRICUT OR SILHOUETTE
One of the things I love best about this beautiful modern wreath for fall is the sheer lightness of it. Almost like it’s floating on air. So perfect, I kind of want to make mini wreaths for my kitchen cabinets. If you’re ready to make a fun fall wreath, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY wreaths board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Modern Fall Craft
- Whenever I run across flocked lambs ear, you know, the thick and rounded leaves with the bit of frosting. Oh, I just get so inspired for some reason. You can make so many awesome things from it! Not the least of which is this awesome minimalist fall wreath.
- I based this wreath on a 14-inch metal floral hoop like this one. That way I had plenty of room to add all the cute little pumpkins and flocked lambs ear I wanted.
- And, about those adorable pumpkins. I feel like those are just the star of the show on this fun modern fall craft. I grabbed these perfectly sized little 4-inch white craft pumpkins.
How Do I Make this Minimalist Fall Wreath?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Fall Crafts You Might Like
- Wooden Pumpkin Craft for Fall – I love this fun little wood pumpkin craft. It’s too cute not to make and the metallic shine is oh so perfect!
- Fall Wreath from a Bundt Pan – Talk about the most fun fall craft, this upcycling of a thrift store find into a fun wreath is what I needed to give my porch a little bling.
- Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft – One of my favorite all-time crafts, I pulled these out the other day to decorate a fall tiered tray and it’s so much fun, I made some others for a friend!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fall crafts board on Pinterest.