I love crafts that are super fast with a great pay-off. And this Dollar Tree fall gather sign is a 5-minute craft definitely is both!
Dollar Tree Fall Gather Sign
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love crafting, particularly fast and fun crafts. I mean, who doesn’t love making a cute wooden sign really fast?! Plus, I love fall, so any fall craft is always fun for me. So, when I came up with this easy idea, I couldn’t wait to make it!
Basically, this fall 5-minute craft is one of those that I am glad I made and found myself wanting to make others for my farmhouse decor! If you’re ready to make a fun sign for fall, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Fall 5-Minute Craft
- I found my wooden “gather” sign at the Dollar Tree, as with all of my other supplies for this project. But if you can’t find it, you can always cut one from chip board with your Cricut or with an exacto knife. I have done this and it makes for a super cute sign.
- If you don’t care for the blue and white background for your sign, look around for other options. The dollar store has a lot of different paper options, but because wrapping paper is generally pretty cheap at every store, you can find something you love instead of worrying about cost.
- The “beware” sign that I used for my base shape can easily be replaced with a dozen different shaped signs they have at the dollar store. There are a ton there!
How Do I Make this Dollar Tree Fall Gather Sign?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Beware sign
- Gather sign
- Blue and White Wrapping Paper
- White Chalk Paint
- Paint brushes
- Mod Podge
- Sand paper, optional
- E6000 glue or Hot Glue and glue
- If desired, sand the back of the beware sign to remove the glitter.
- Paint the gather sign and beware sign white.
- Trace shape of the beware sign on the back of the wrapping paper and cut this shape out of the paper.
- Apply a thin coat of mod podge to the back of the beware sign and carefully place the cut out of wrapping paper on top, smoothing out the paper to remove any air pockets. Allow the mod podge to dry completely.
- Apply hot glue or E6000 to the back of the gather sign and place on the beware sign on top of the wrapping paper. Allow the glue to dry before enjoying!
For more fun Dollar Tree crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
More Fast Crafts You Might Like
- Easy Fall Minimalist Wreath – Such an easy way to add a bit of fall to your front door. Plus, it’s just such a quick craft, you can literally make it in just a few minutes.
- Wooden Pumpkin Craft for Fall – All you need is some wood, paint and a few minutes to make this easy and fast fall pumpkin craft!
- Mini Grapevine Wreath Ornament Set – I love wreaths. And making little ornaments of wreaths makes so much sense, and they make great gifts!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fast craft ideas board on Pinterest.