Make This Easy Farmhouse Scarecrow Gnome Pattern for Fall!
For a while, I have wanted a small farmhouse scarecrow gnome pattern for fall and this sewing pattern (or no-sew, your choice) is perfect!
Farmhouse Scarecrow Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love fall. It’s just the perfect time, when hot weather is no longer menacing me and all the leaves get to show all the best colors they can. And one of the things I’ve wanted to make for a while is a farmhouse gnome pattern that can fit in my tiered tray.
RELATED READING: FALL FARMHOUSE GNOME DISPLAY
Yay for me, because I finally tackled this little DIY gnome and I LOVE his little boots, the scruffy hat with its patches. Couldn’t be cuter, honestly. So, grab your scissors and let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY gnome patterns board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Gnome Pattern for Fall
- Based on my Icelandic Lovey Gnome Pattern here this gnome works up fast. There’s more than just the pattern for this one tomte in here, too. I made 4 different gnomes, plus the optional arms, legs/boots and a reversible hat – all in one pattern!
- If you want a cutting machine to do all of the work for you, get the Icelandic Lovey gnome pattern AND cut files for Cricut or Silhouette for the pattern.
- This particular gnome beard is made with a rough, brown faux fur you can find at most craft stores (on the bolts, not in the precut fur section). If you are new to cutting fur, learn how to cut faux fur in this quick video tutorial.
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this Farmhouse Scarecrow Gnome Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY gnomes playlist on YouTube, here is our farmhouse scarecrow gnome pattern video tutorial.
More Fall Gnome Patterns You Might Like
- Pumpkin Spice Gnome – All the pumpkin spice you can handle in a gnome – who is in a cup of pumpkin spice. It’s fall perfection.
- Sunflower Gnome Pattern – Early fall is all about that sunflower and cute gnome sneakers.
- Woodsman Shelf Sitter Gnome Pattern – Make this fun pattern in just a few minutes that is perfect for late fall, with a cute little twist on top!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fall crafts board on Pinterest.