I wanted to make a few items to fill my fall tiered tray so I made this cute wooden pumpkin Cricut craft with a few supplies and a little glitter!
Wooden Pumpkin Cricut Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are soooo ready for fall. I need leaves falling down. I need cool breezes. I need fall. So, when the idea came up to make this fun wooden pumpkin Cricut craft, I got set to making!
These little wood pumpkins are so fun and they’ll make the perfect addition to my fall tiered tray. If you’re ready to make this cute fall Cricut craft, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut DIY ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Wood Block Pumpkin
- First, grab the simple autumn cut file for Cricut or Silhouette here. That way you can very quickly cut out the vinyl lettering. Keep in mind that you don’t have to have a cutting machine to do this craft. You can always just cut out the vinyl with scissors. But the cutting machine is so much faster.
- Then you’re going to need some wine corks like these nice ones here. They’re the stem on your wood pumpkins, so you don’t need to make anything. Just a cute stubby stem. Perfect!
- Finally, you have to decide if you’re going to use plain heat transfer vinyl or glitter heat transfer vinyl like this. I personally decided that I would try some glitter vinyl because it sounded so fabulous. It worked GREAT so I’ll definitely be using it in future projects, too!
How Do I Make this Wooden Pumpkin Cricut Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Fall Cricut Crafts You Might Like
- Fall Gnome Mug Cozy Project – You can make a gnome with a Cricut?! Yes, you can! And this particular gnome is a mug cozy and so cute, I want to make a million.
- Vintage Fall Farm Truck Cut File for Crafts – So much fun to be had with this vintage truck SVG. You can make a wood round, a pillow or just about anything!
- Buffalo Check Fall Wreath with Free SVG – One of the most simple and elegant crafts for fall, I love this easy wreath DIY and bring it out every year!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite fall crafts board on Pinterest.