Clay Pot Bunny with a Glove Easter Craft
A glove and a terra cotta planter make this clay pot bunny and absolutely adorable Easter craft. It’s the perfect size for a tiered tray or tucked into a Spring decor display.
This is a very quick craft – you’re done in just about 5 minutes – and has a full, detailed printable tutorial and a video tutorial. I was shocked how quickly this cutie came together with just a clay pot and a single glove.
Cute DIY Bunny Made from Dollar Tree Finds
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, my craft room is… well, it’s a mess most of the time. I love to craft but detest the whole, “put everything away” part of the crafting. While attempting to make a walkable path this week, I had inspiration strike from a few items on my craft table.
Obviously, this clay pot bunny and this DIY bunny sock gnome were created from procrastination. But aren’t they so cute?! If you can find a pair of gloves, make both, but first let’s get started.
RELATED READING: Easter Egg Tree – Make This High-End Easter Decor in No Time
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
If you stumbled across this fun DIY Easter craft but need to head over to the dollar store, save this craft to an Easter pin board or share it on Facebook. It will be easy to find when you’re ready to get started.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips for Making This Tiered Tray Bunny DIY
- Any color glove will work for this bunny Easter decoration idea – pink, white, yellow, or even a pale blue would be adorable.
- You can use a 2.25 inch, 3 inch, or 4 inch terra cotta or plastic pot. I think anything larger than that would pull the gloves a bit too far apart to maintain the cohesive look on the body.
- Reuse an older planter pot for this (clay or plastic) – everything is covered up, so it doesn’t matter what it looks like.
- The bunny ears are bendable in my version (I used doubled-up pipe cleaners), but you can opt to make them flop down, as well.
- Do not glue on the glove and you will be able to use the pots later in your Spring decor crafts or plantings.
- You can make the whiskers from felt instead of embroidery thread. If you watch the video, you’ll see that I tried that for this one and just didn’t like the chunky look this time.
How to Make a Tiered Tray Bunny from a Clay Pot and a Glove
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this easy Easter decor. You can see how easily this craft comes together (and get tips on cutting the glove) in the clay pot bunny video tutorial here on YouTube. While you’re there, please subscribe – we have a lot of fun.
More Spring Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Easter Gnome – Use the other glove from the set and a sock to make this cute Easter gnome.
- Easy Clay Pot Spring Gnome – This flower crown in GORGEOUS and the best part is that this is easy, requires NO sewing, and looks great from all sides.
- Easy Seed Pops and Garden Markers – Make everything beautiful with these seed pops – they make great hostess gifts and a quick activity with the little ones.
- DIY Spring Farmhouse Wreath – The bow on this wreath is jaw-dropping and so very easy.
Please Save or Share This
Did you like this quick holiday craft? Know anyone else who would? Please save this to a DIY Easter crafts pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
It says at the beginning it is printable instructions. I just want a picture of it so I know how to put it together. Did I read that wrong or is it just printable on pinterest? I absolutely love this and would love to make a few for family and friends.