How to Make a Quick and Fun Easter Tree for Easter Farmhouse Decor!
I am just LOVING this easy Easter tree for Easter farmhouse decor. It’s a quick way to make a really stunning piece that looks like high-design!
Easter Tree for Easter Farmhouse Decor
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have SUCH a good time making farmhouse decor projects that are super fast and fun. One of my favorite times to decorate for is Easter (I mean, besides Christmas and Halloween…then there’s Valentines…who am I kidding?! I love them all!). And I decided this year to make a ton of new Easter crafts to fit my farmhouse decor. This weekend it was a cute and easy Easter tree made with foam easter eggs and moss.
RELATED READING: EASY SEWN BUNNY GNOME PATTERN
I’m not kidding, this was so super quick, you’ll be surprised when you’re done. If you can find the easter eggs that are already cut in half or the plastic ones that you don’t have to cut, even better because that’s honestly where I spent most of my time. Ready to make a fun Easter craft in minutes?! Then, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this Farmhouse Easter Craft
- I adore the little gold foil flecked Easter eggs on this tree. They’re what inspired me to make this fun farmhouse Easter craft. And I understand that they can be found at some Dollar Tree stores. Mine was a no-go. So, I found them here. They’re beautifully done, with lots of character and I love how they turned out.
- Initially, I thought it would be fun to put little mini bunnies like these on the tree. But they turned out to not be my style. However, I still love them. So, I left them off. But – they’re still really cute. So, you decide for yourself if you love the bunnies and need them on your Easter tree.
- My paper mache cone tree had a handy bottom on it that allowed me to have a little flexibility with the bottom of my tree. I found this at my local craft store, so you can look for one there. But if you can’t find one, an easy work-around would be to seal the bottom of the cone with some cardboard, then follow by adding a wood round that’s slightly smaller than the base of the cone to the now sealed cone bottom. This will sort you right out!
How Do I Make this Easter Tree for Easter Farmhouse Decor?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Farmhouse Easter Crafts You Might Like
- Clay Pot Easter Carrot – I love how easy it is to paint a clay pot to make it anything you want and this adorable carrot is so funtastic, I love it!
- Bunny in a Pot Easter Craft – Speaking of fun clay pot crafts for farmhouse decor, this one is so perfect for Easter, I have to stifle a squee every time I see it.
- Easy Easter Gnome Garland – Farmhouse decor is all about the cuteness, and nothing is more cute than a whole row of mini gnomes in carrot hats and bunny hats!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Easter crafts board on Pinterest.