I desperately needed a new wreath for spring on my door, so I made this spring farmhouse wreath from a grapevine wreath with a little pop of color!
Spring Farmhouse Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore farmhouse decor. Simple, clean and soft, the farmhouse style makes me happy. And having a new wreath was definitely going to make me happy–even though I haven’t been seeing a lot of my front door lately. LOL!
So, I broke out a grapevine wreath and some beautiful floral pieces. Bringing them all together was a quick experience that I just really enjoyed. If you’re ready to take a few minutes to make your spring wreath with farmhouse flair, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Farmhouse Style Wreath
- Start by grabbing a grapevine wreath here. It’s going to be the base–and the way we’re going to make our fun farmhouse wreath for spring, you can actually change out the decor for different seasons, super easily!
- Wanna know how I made this so easy to switch out for other pieces later? I used chenille stems/pipe cleaners like these instead of the traditional floral wire.
- To hang your farmhouse wreath, you can wrap a thick ribbon around the top or you can do what I did and just tie a very small piece of twine around the backside of some of the grapevine wreath, kind of hiding it.
How Do I Make this Spring Farmhouse Wreath?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Farmhouse Crafts You Might Like
- The Best Rae Dunn Farmhouse Crafts – So many fun ideas with that awesome farmhouse style that is so unique to Rae Dunn pieces–and you can make all of these!
- Mini DIY Farmhouse Stand – A simple farmhouse stand you can put together in just a few minutes to display any piece of farmhouse decor.
- Farmhouse Bead Painting Ideas for Every Season – If you want to bring some farmhouse style into your house, farmhouse beads are a must. So, definitely plan on making a few!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy farmhouse craft ideas board on Pinterest.