When the kiddo asked me for a nightlight she could carry with her, this unicorn mason jar nightlight was my answer–and what a magical answer it was!
Unicorn Mason Jar Nightlight
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are literally in love with rainbows and unicorns. Unicorns are just about the best and most fun magical creature ever imagined and rainbows just make you feel like magic can be real. I mean, bringing those two things together–that is just magic in action! So, when the kiddo asked for a nightlight she could carry with her to the bathroom, my gears started turning.
What we came up with, the little unicorn on top, the rainbow, a mason jar…it’s so perfect, I feel like we’re kind of geniuses. It’s pretty, useful and simple to make. Basically, these unicorn nightlights are perfect. If you’re ready to make a nightlight you’re going to love, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite unicorn craft ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Unicorn Nightlights
- Start by grabbing the little unicorns to put on top here (they’re super cheap and the perfect size). You can use whatever other supplies you want, but what really makes this one of the best unicorn crafts of all time is the unicorn on top.
- Then, to make these unicorn nightlights, you have to actually have some lights. So, grab a set of fairly lights here and then you’ll have a few you can do different variations of nightlights with–or make a pair of light-up Mickey ears like these!
- Ok. With those two things out of the way, it’s time to pick out the napkin you want to decoupage onto the mason jar. I went with these cute rainbow napkins here. But you could do unicorn napkins or anything!
- Be sure to start with a clean mason jar. If you don’t, the paint won’t stick or it’ll look lumpy, if there’s a label under the napkin…so, just make sure to go with clean, cool?!
How Do I Make This Unicorn Mason Jar Nightlight?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Unicorn Crafts You Might Like
- Summer Unicorn SVG Bundle – I adore these awesome unicorn SVGs–they’re everything fun about summer and the magical one-horned creature we all love.
- Unicorn String Art – Talk about fun, this easy craft idea is so quick and cute, you can have it done and ready to gift in just a few minutes!
- Unicorn Bath Bombs – Bath bombs with a unicorn theme?! YES! It’s a magical dream-come-true with a splash of fun!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy unicorn crafts board on Pinterest.