I needed some more Valentines gnomes to brighten up my farmhouse Valentine decor and WOW I found some adorable gnomes you can make or buy. It’s insane!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about Valentines this year. I mean, it’s like a love bug has bitten me and I just feel this need to decorate for Valentines. Its like my farmhouse Valentine decor has just doubled because of all the fun DIY’s I’ve been doing lately! One of my favorite crafts I make is, of course, gnomes. So, of course, I’ve been hunting around to find the best Valentines gnome tutorials.
It’s a fun obsession and I’m happy to report that I found some of the most adorable gnomes for Valentines you’ll find anywhere. If you’re ready to get a look for yourself, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE VALENTINE GNOMES for Farmhouse Valentine Decor
- Generally, I end up making my gnome noses from whatever is on hand. Sometimes it’s wood beads, sometimes buttons. But my favorite is polymer clay. Why do I pick clay to make noses? Because I have more control over color, size, and shape. Need a big, flat nose for a wide-faced gnome? Clay can do it. Need a small perfectly round nose for a clean-cut gnome? Clay is there for it. Need a crazy black nose shaped like a puppy’s for a Grinch gnome? Clay. Is. Your. Friend. It’s just basically anything you need when you need it.
- Grab some super cute embellishment for the hat or for the gnome to hold. I love those gnomes where people like embroider a snowflake into the front of the hat, but, let’s be honest, mine NEVER turn out right! So, I love to just buy something tiny and cute or make something from polymer clay.
- Some of these gnomes are made using faux fur. If you’ve never cut faux fur before, do not just go after it with scissors. You’ll ruin the drape and be super sorry. But, if you flip the fur over and cut the fabric only with an Exacto knife, you’ll be able to save the fur and it’ll look great! Others of these gnomes call for yarn–be sure to brush that out. You’ll love the fluffy result.
WHERE DO I GET these Valentines Gnomes?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Get New Gnomes and Techniques Delivered Right to You!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
More Farmhouse Valentine Decor Ideas You Might Like
- DIY Farmhouse Tiered Tray – Your gnome needs something to sit on and really make a statement. This tiered tray comes together quick just for that!
- Heart Garland with the Cricut – I love this easy garland–and the fact that it comes with free cut files for the Cricut, that just means I love it more.
- No-Sew Gnome Pattern You Can Use on Any Gnome – Literally any gnome ever can be made with this easy no-sew pattern. It’s so simple, you’re definitely going to need it.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.