If you need ideas for DIY Valentine gnomes to brighten up your holiday decor, here is your inspiration. Whether you’re interested in buying or making your Valentine’s Day gnomes, I’ve got you covered.
Valentine’S Day Gnomes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to decorate for the holidays… any holiday. To me, just adding even a single piece to your tiered tray, entrance way, or front door can make a world of difference.
I’ve collected all of my DIY Valentine’s Day gnomes, other gnome tutorials from around the web, and even some you can just add to your cart and buy so that you can have the same smile on your face.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don't want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE VALENTINE GNOMES for Valentine Decor
- The sky is the limit. Really. Whether you sew or not, there is a DIY gnome for you.
- Grab some super cute embellishments for the hat or for the gnome to hold. Even if you buy a basic gnome, you can decorate him or her for any holiday.
- Many of these gnomes are made using faux fur. If you’ve never cut faux fur before, watch this video tutorial I made for how to cut faux fur. Trust me – don’t go at it with a pair of scissors!
DIY Valentine’s Day Gnomes
If you want to make your own Valentine gnomes, here are a few ideas I’ve made and shared on Ruffles and Rain Boots. I am including no-sew gnomes, gnome patterns for those who want to sew, and even a few extras like wreaths and garlands.
Valentine’s Day Gnomes: Twisted Heart Couple
This is a popular DIY gnome because it’s just fun! This set of DIY Valentine’s Day gnomes can be made with just socks and yarn.
Valentine Felt Gnomes – Easy Cone Body Style
If you’re a fan of quick and easy crafts, well, it doesn’t get much easier than these DIY Felt Valentine gnomes. They are SO sweet and can be made in minutes.
Valentine’s Day Gnome Sewing Pattern
If you like to whip up your gnomes using a sewing machine, this easy gnome pattern produces a GORGEOUS, 15-inch tall set of sweeties. This is popular for a reason friends – it’s quick to come together and has unlimited possibilities.
No-Sew Gnome for Valentine’s Day
If you do not want to go anywhere near a sewing machine, this no-sew gnome pattern is perfect for you! This is an extremely versatile pattern and I walk you through how to use your hot glue gun to make an adorable Valentine’s Day gnome.
Valentine’s Day Gnome Garland
Another really popular design I’ve shared is this Valentine’s Day gnome garland. It’s so quick (you can cut it by hand or with your cutting machine) and easily customized to any decor.
Fun and Festive Valentine Gnome Wreath
So this one is a bit different, but hear me out – it’s adorable and SUCH a talking piece. This grumpy Valentine gnome wreath shows a cutie shot by Cupid’s arrow and now he just hangs around!
Gnomes for Valentine’s Day from around the web
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
More Valentine’s Day craft Ideas You Might Like
- DIY Farmhouse Tiered Tray – Your gnome needs something to sit on and really make a statement. This tiered tray comes together quick just for that!
- Heart Garland with the Cricut – I love this easy garland–and the fact that it comes with free cut files for the Cricut, that just means I love it more.
- No-Sew Gnome Pattern You Can Use on Any Gnome – Literally any gnome ever can be made with this easy no-sew pattern. It’s so simple, you’re definitely going to need it.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.