You’re not going to find a more adorable DIY Valentine gnome wreath. I love how simple this no-sew gnome pattern is and a sweet (and easy) Valentine wreath makes for a fun display!
Valentine Gnome Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I make a lot of things, but I’m a bit gnome obsessed. After looking at this little guy you can totally see why, right?! I mean, look at that grumpy demeanor! It just screams, “Harrumph, Cupid!”
We will start this tutorial with the Valentine wreath – it’s a quick DIY – and the best part is that it’s a scrap-busting project to use up extra yarn. I’m chattering on, so let’s just get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Too busy to make this now? Pin this to your favorite DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Gnome Valentine Wreath
- Click here to get the gnome pattern. It’s the most adorable little gnome and you can make this pattern for any holiday or event.
- I had everything on hand to make this gnome in my craft room, except for the foam heart wreath and the little hearts for the arrowhead and fletching. I ran to the Dollar Tree to grab those.
- If you have never cut faux fur before or you’ve hated how it turned out, I have a short video on how to cut fur for gnome beards here.
- Speaking of the fur… This gnome’s beard is an ombre blend and I made it. Be sure to watch the full video tutorial to see how (below).
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this Valentine Gnome Wreath?
Below is the written tutorial but if you’re a visual learner like I am, watch the full DIY Valentine gnome tutorial on YouTube here. Psst: be sure to subscribe!
More Valentine Gnome Tutorials You Might Like
- Valentine Felt Gnomes – This is the first set of Valentines gnomes I ever made and I still love them–they have a prominent place on my farmhouse tiered tray Valentines display.
- Valentine Gnome Garland – If you’re not making this for Valentines, I don’t know what you’re doing with your time–because this is EPIC!
- Valentine Sock Gnome Couple with Twisted Heart Hat – You can seriously make this little gnome couple and have the little twisted heart hat and coffee cups and everything done in no time. So sweet!
- Gnome Valentine Mailbox – Made using this EPIC gnome Valentine SVG set, this mailbox is so sweet and easy, I just want to make more–but that would be ridiculous, so….
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY wreaths board on Pinterest.