Ursula Cupcakes are Perfect for a Disney Villains Party!
When my little one asked (again) for a Little Mermaid party, I decided to add a little twist and make these Ursula cupcakes (that would be perfect for a Disney Villains party…just sayin’).
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about little parties to celebrate our favorite Disney films. And, with every good party, there’s party supplies and epic party food. If your birthday girl is looking for a Descendants party or a Little Mermaid party, then look no further.
RELATED READING: FREE MERMAID SVG FILES, GRAPHICS AND FONTS
Because these Ursula cupcakes are the pentacle of tentacle-fun on a tiny cake. Oh, I just couldn’t help myself. LOL!
If you’re ready to make a cupcake for the villain in your favorite of Disney movies, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite the Little Mermaid party ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Little Mermaid Food Iea
- I always start with my Lazy Girl cupcakes. It’s important to have a cupcake recipe you just love and can rely on. I like these because I’m guaranteed a fantastic cupcake every time–as long as I do exactly what the recipe says.
- Always wait until the cupcakes have cooled completely before you try to frost the cupcakes. Warm cake is tasty. But melted icing is sucky. So, eat a cupcake and wait for the rest to cool before you ice them.
- You can absolutely buy your marshmallow fondant–I do this sometimes. But, when I don’t have any and I don’t want to hit the store (sometimes I just don’t want to go out again for the day), I make my own with this easy recipe for homemade marshmallow fondant I found.
How to Make Disney Villains Ursula Cupcake
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Disney Craft and Treat Ideas
- Mermaid Popcorn Recipes - No mermaid party will be complete without a popcorn treat right there alongside the cupcakes.
- Ariel Bath Bombs - For fun party favors at a mermaid themed party, you should definitely pass out bath bombs. Best way to get the kids clean after a party!
- Little Mermaid Cupcakes - Want some cupcakes to compete for awesomeness with these Ursula cupcakes? Then I have the mermaid cupcakes for you!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite mermaid birthday party ideas board on Pinterest.