This easy and fun popcorn Valentine printable is perfect for a non-candy Valentine for the classroom or a party. Print it off and make them in just minutes!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Popcorn Valentine Printable Cards
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I’ve mentioned how much I love easy and fun crafts. Every year, we design a few Valentines for my daughter’s classroom Valentine exchange, and this year is no exception.
One of my favorite treats just happens to be a kid-favorite, too: popcorn! Who doesn’t love popcorn? Whether it’s popped on the stove, over a fire, or in the microwave, kids go crazy for the stuff. So why not make a few of these fun non-candy Valentines?
Supplies for Non-Candy Popcorn Valentine Cards
These are very quick to put together which makes them a perfect classroom Valentine. I recommend cutting out the printable cards with a paper trimmer to make them ridiculously easy!
- “You Make My Heart Pop!” popcorn Valentine printable here
- white or cream cardstock (here is the type we like – we get it from Amazon)
- microwaveable popcorn bags (or clear bags filled with popcorn kernels)
- scissors and twine (or tape)
How to Make These Easy Glow Stick Valentines
Depending on how many you have to make, consider setting up an assembly line as we detailed in our glow stick printable Valentines.
- Print out and cut each popcorn printable Valentine card. Use a paper trimmer if you have a lot to make.
- Using either tape or twine, layer the printable on top of the popcorn bag and secure it.
- Your easy popcorn Valentines are ready for gifting! Isn’t it such a cute non-candy Valentine idea?
More Printable Valentines Day Cards
Need some more ideas for classroom Valentines? Here are a few more…
- Printable Straw Valentine (a great non-candy Valentine)
- Glow Stick Valentine Printables – the kids LOVE this one!
- Watermelon Candy Printable Valentines Cards (“You are one in a melon!”)
- Easy and Adorable Classroom Valentines for Kids:
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.