This easy and fun watermelon candy Valentine printable is perfect for a sweet treat for the classroom. Print them off and make them in just minutes!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Watermelon Valentine Printable Cards
It’s hard, this whole parenting thing. From teaching life lessons to taxiing kids around for after school activities, the days have a tendency to get away from me.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I want to make it easier on parents who feel the same. A kiddo’s Valentine party shouldn’t be a stressful thing, which is where these fun watermelon Valentine printable cards come in!
Supplies to Make These Easy Valentine Candy Bags
These are easy and quick to put together which makes them a perfect classroom Valentine. Cut out the cards with a paper trimmer in advance. More tips below…
- “One in a Melon” watermelon candy printable here
- watermelon candy (get a bag of watermelon candy on Amazon here – it is much cheaper than the candy store)
- white or cream cardstock (here is the type we like – we get it from Amazon)
- a clear treat bag (we used these 4×6 clear bags from Amazon)
- twine (we used black and white but I found this cute twine sampler’s pack that would be cute)
- scissors and a hole punch
How to Make Watermelon Valentine Candy Bags
If you’re making quite a few of these, set up an assembly line. The kids are great at stuffing the bags with candy and lacing the printable. Little ones will need help with tieing the bags. I’m not sure this needs instructions, but hey – here they are.
- Print and cut the “One in a Melon” printable Valentines. Punch a hole in the corner.
- Partially fill a treat bag with watermelon candy. If your kids are filling them and are VERY generous, just remind them the bags have to be tied up.
- Thread a card onto the twine and tie the bags. They’re ready for gifting!
One note: we didn’t use the twist ties that come with the treat bags, but you can. Aside from being easier on you, another benefit is that the younger kids won’t have a hard time getting it closed by themselves.
More Printable Valentines Day Cards
In case you’re looking for more printable Valentine’s Day cards for the classroom, here are a few more…
- Printable Straw Valentine (a great non-candy Valentine)
- Glow Stick Printable Valentines Cards (a kid-approved candy-free Valentine idea)
- Easy and Adorable Classroom Valentines for Kids:
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.