This easy and fun peach candy Valentine printable is perfect for a classroom party. Print it off and make candy bag Valentines in just minutes!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Peach Candy Valentine Printable Cards
My daughter loves gummy candy but, as most parents will tell you, it’s not something she gets a lot. But Valentine’s Day is a “her choice” kind of thing. Which is what led me to buy a 2-pound bag of peach candies…
If you have a lot of Valentines to make, these peach candy Valentine printable cards will make it so easy! Be sure to check out the tips for making it even easier. I’m a big fan of easy, can you tell?
Supplies to Make an Easy Classroom Valentine
You don’t need much for this easy classroom Valentine idea. You can use twine or ribbon – the twine was very easy to tie (and stay tied). I used a paper trimmer to cut out the Valentine cards, so if you have one, it makes short use of the task.
- free “Valentine, you’re a peach” peach candy Valentine printable here
- white or cream cardstock (here is the type we like – we get it from Amazon)
- peach candy (we used these peach candies in bulk from Amazon)
- a clear treat bag (we used these 4×6 clear bags from Amazon)
- brown twine
- scissors and a hole punch
How to Make Peach Valentine Candy Bags
If you have quite a few of these to put together, set up an assembly line. Cut all of the peach candy Valentine cards, hole punch each of them, and precut sections of twine. The entire process doesn’t take long, especially if you have little helpers (who like to sample candy).
- Print out the peach candy Valentine printable as many times as you need. Cut them out with scissors or use a paper trimmer and punch a hole in one corner.
- Add candy to the small treat bags.
- Thread a piece of twine onto the printable card and tie the bag closed.
- Your peach Valentines are ready for gifting!
More Printable Valentines Day Cards
Need some more ideas for classroom Valentines? Here are a few more…
- Printable Straw Valentine (a great non-candy Valentine)
- Glow Stick Printable Valentines Cards (a kid-approved candy-free Valentine idea)
- Watermelon Candy Printable Valentines Cards
- Easy and Adorable Classroom Valentines for Kids:
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.