This easy, fun, and tween-friendly hugs and kisses printable Valentine is perfect for tweens who are just too old for cutesy Valentines. Print it off and make them in just minutes!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Hugs and Kisses Valentine Printable Cards
Do you have a tween? Isn’t it a weird time? I mean, sure it’s amazing and all that but it’s like you’re living with someone new. Isn’t it kind of unfair to make them choose cutesy Valentines for a class party or have to craft something from scratch? I think so and that’s why I’m sharing these hugs and kisses Valentine printable cards.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to share hand lettering practice and ideas. These hand-lettered hugs and kisses Valentine printable cards are elegant, sweet, and you can attach candy. Woohoo!
Supplies for Hugs and Kisses Valentine Cards
Everything about the supplies here screams, “tweens can do this themselves!” while you watch
Gilmore Girls them. You might already have everything on hand…
- hand lettered Hugs and Kisses printable Valentine here
- white or cream cardstock (here is the type we like – we get it from Amazon)
- a clear treat bag (we used these 4×6 clear bags from Amazon)
- red and white twine
- tasty candy (we used Hershey’s Kisses and Hershey’s Hugs)
- scissors (or paper trimmer) and a hole punch
How to Make These Easy Valentines
Depending on how many you have to make, consider sharing with your tween how to set up an assembly line as we detailed in our glow stick printable Valentines. You can make quite a few in just a few minutes while listening to a podcast or watching tv.
- Print out and cut each printable Valentine card. Use a paper trimmer if you have a lot to make.
- Hole punch each card in the top corner and thread with a section of twine.
- Fill a bag with candy and tie it off with the twine and tag.
- Your easy hugs and kisses Valentines are ready for gifting! Isn’t it such a cute Valentine idea?
More Printable Valentines Day Cards
Need some more ideas for classroom Valentines? Here are a few more…
- Printable Straw Valentine (a great non-candy Valentine)
- Glow Stick Valentine Printables – the kids LOVE this one!
- Watermelon Candy Printable Valentines Cards (“You are one in a melon!”)
- Easy and Adorable Classroom Valentines for Kids:
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.