This easy and fun glow stick Valentine printable is perfect for a non-candy Valentine for the classroom. Print it off and make them in just minutes!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Glow Stick Valentine Printable Cards
Every year, I go in search of an adorable, easy non-candy Valentine’s Day idea. This year, I’m creating my own so that we can all have more options. In addition to our fun straw Valentine printable cards for kids, these glow stick Valentine printable cards are easy.
And this gal likes easy. Below are some ideas on how to make them with (and without) the kids. If you have quite a few to make, pay attention to the assembly line tips. :)
Supplies for Non-Candy Glow Stick Valentines Cards
These are very quick to put together which makes them a perfect classroom Valentine. I recommend cutting out the printable cards with a paper trimmer to make them ridiculously easy!
- “You Make My Heart Glow” glow stick Valentine printable here
- white or cream cardstock (here is the type we like – we get it from Amazon)
- glow stick bracelets (we got these glow stick bracelets on Amazon because of all the great reviews)
- scissors and a hole punch
How to Make These Easy Glow Stick Valentines
If you have a paper trimmer, the glow stick Valentine printable cards can be cut out in about a minute. If not, give the kids some safety scissors and set up an assembly line.
We make many classroom goodies in an assembly line fashion. For this project, print and cut all cards. Have one person hole punch them, one fill the bags, one thread the glow sticks, and one to add the caps. Or, if you’re flying solo (you awesome person), do all of the same tasks at once.
- Print out and cut each glow stick Valentine card.
- Punch two holes, one toward the top of the card and one at the bottom.
- Slide one end of the glow stick bracelet into each of the holes. The glow sticks came with connectors, so we put that on one end.
- Your easy glow stick Valentines are ready for gifting!
More Printable Valentines Day Cards
Need some more ideas for classroom Valentines? Here are a few more…
- Printable Straw Valentine (a great non-candy Valentine)
- Watermelon Candy Printable Valentines Cards (“You are one in a melon!”)
- Easy and Adorable Classroom Valentines for Kids:
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.