I adore these easy pineapple cupcakes. The kid worked really hard to make them all by herself and these free printable pineapple crowns made it so easy!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making baked goods–even if the party they’re for is pretend. And baking with the kiddo has become a big part of our routine lately. We’re both learning so much and building lasting memories we’ll never forget. Our latest bonding experience was over these awesome pineapple cupcakes.
The kiddo is so proud of herself–she made these almost all alone while I supervised. I just helped with the frosting and, of course, making the printable pineapple crowns she could pop on top. If you’re ready to bond over some adorable pineapple cupcakes, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Summer Cupcakes
- Grab the little free printable pineapple crowns here and save yourself the trouble of trying to draw some out–not worth it.
- Let these pineapple cupcakes cool completely before frosting them. Warm frosting runs and friends, it’s not pretty.
- Noooooormally, I’d tell you to start with your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe, but not this time. This time, we’re making this into a 2-ingredient cupcake recipe that ROCKS! But, if you need a vanilla cupcake recipe for some reason, I recommend making our Lazy Girl’s Easy Vanilla Cupcakes. They take less than 30-minutes and use ingredients you likely have on hand. But for this one, let’s stick with the recipe card below.
How Do I Make Pineapple Cupcakes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 can vanilla frosting in yellow
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees then place cupcake liners in your muffin tin and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix and crushed pineapple (including the juice) then divide evenly between the cupcake liners. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Cool completely before decorating.
- Place frosting on each cupcake in a circular pattern, working from the center of the cupcake to the outside and back to the center to make a nice swirl.
- Tape each pineapple crown to a toothpick with clear tape, then press into the cupcake then enjoy!
You'll also want:
- Pineapple top printable, printed on card stock
- Clear tape
For more fun cupcake decorating ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 403mg Carbohydrates: 69g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 49g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Summer Cupcakes You Might Like
- S’more Cupcakes – These easy s’mores cupcakes are just about the best cupcakes for camping that you can make!
- Lemonade Cupcakes – I adore lemonade. And sweet, sweet cupcakes. So bringing that together…oooh, divine.
- Shark Cupcakes – You’re not going to find a more perfect cupcake for a pool party. But you might need a bigger boat.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest.