This DIY pie slice box is the perfect way to get your pie to go. With the holidays coming up, use this easy pie box as a way to share pieces of homemade or store bought love in a pie tin.
Card stock paper comes in hundreds of colors and can be used for this easy Cricut craft. Decorate it with twine, a label or sticker, or anything else which fits your Thanksgiving or Christmas table.
Did you know you can use a cutting machine to make money? Skim through this Cricut projects to sell and earn some holiday cash.
Pie Slice Box
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love creating a gorgeous table for the holidays and like including all of the extras like different flavors of pie. All pies, from pumpkin pie to pecan pie, are on that buffet table and available to all.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
As you can imagine, we don’t finish it and my waistline does not need it just hanging about at my house. Thanks to this simple Cricut craft for beginners, that’s not an issue. Gather your supplies and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
If you need to gather up some supplies or save this for a night you have time to craft, I get it. Save this to a favorite Fall pin board or share it on Facebook. Either way, it will be easy to find when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Tips to Make this Pie Slice Box with Cricut
- First, download the free pie slice box cut file set. With that in hand, you’ll be able to make as many gift boxes. I make a few extras because I’m certainly not going to judge someone for taking home multiple pieces.
- Follow the easy directions below to make the perfect to-go pie box. It might seem a bit complex and un-doable if you try to assemble the box without reading all the way through the instructions first.
- Brayer down the material to that mat. I never skip this step. If you have a dirty mat (hey, no judgement coming from me), consider taping down the outside edges, as well.
- Verify that you have a sharp blade on your Cricut. The first time I tried to cut this, because my blade was dirty and a little dull after cutting quite a bit of craft board, the card stock pulled up from the mat and tore.
Make a Pie Slice Box With a Cricut
Below is the written tutorial to go along with the free pie box SVG set. Use this as a starting point and add twine, ribbon, gift tags – anything you would like to decorate and match the theme of your get together.
More Fun Cricut Crafts and Ideas
- This Easy Dollar Tree Fall Mug Cricut Joy Tutorial is a Fast Craft! – If you want a free fall SVG, a ridiculously quick Dollar Tree craft, and a lot of fun with your Cricut doing all the work, this is the craft for you.
- How to Make a Doormat with Cricut – Welcome all things fun and fall and well, he’s super cute, too.
- Make This Easy Farmhouse Shadow Box Cricut Craft – Shadow box? Check. Permanent vinyl? Yes. Chicken wire? Hear me out…
Please Save or Share This
Thank you for visiting and sharing! Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Cricut crafts pin board.