This is a fast and fun farmhouse shadow box Cricut craft that you can make in just a few minutes with just a handful of supplies!
Farmhouse Shadow Box Cricut Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love making new and fun little additions to my farmhouse decor. And this farmhouse shadow box Cricut craft is a great way to add a touch of the outdoors right into the kitchen!
A little chicken wire, a bit of vinyl lettering and some eggs popped inside a shadow box is just a fast and fun craft to make anyone smile. So, grab your hot glue gun and let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Cricut Shadow Box
- Click here to get the farmhouse text I used to make this Cricut shadow box. But don’t feel like you’re stuck with the font I chose. You can easily write the word yourself in Cricut Design Space, using any font you choose.
- To make this easy shadowbox, I decided to add some faux eggs behind chicken wire because I planned to leave this up in my kitchen all year long. But this easy Cricut craft works so well for any season. For example, if you wanted to make it a more fall craft, you could add fall leaves instead of eggs – or flowers in spring. Anything would work.
- I grabbed my frame at the Dollar Tree, but you can get a great one here that I used on another craft recently. Alternatively, you could use paint stir sticks to build a box, then just work out from there – but I find that using a pre-made frame is more my speed.
How Do I Make this Farmhouse Shadow Box Cricut Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Farmhouse Crafts You Might Like
- Easy Farmhouse Wreath – This wreath is so simple, you can make it in just a few minutes and have a new look on your door fast!
- Farmhouse Book Stack Gnome Stand – Perfect for giving your gnomes a little something to stand on and rise above the crowd!
- Braided Jute Coasters – If you have a coffee table, you know about the bane that is condensation rings – and this is a great way to get ’em!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest.