If you have 10 mintues of free time today, you have time to make peppermint hot cocoa bombs, which are the most yummy gift idea this holiday season.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love this new easy gift idea for the holidays. Hot cocoa bombs are so fun to make and so very simple. And these very delicious peppermint hot cocoa bombs are so tasty!
We’ve been making the season’s hottest trend for weeks now, so if you want more hot chocolate bomb recipes, I’ve got you covered.
The magic of them is that they’re so fun to use. So, in addition to being tasty, they’re just super fun. So, grab your peppermints and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Save it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Save this to your favorite winter recipes pin board or share it a fun Facebook group.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Peppermint White Chocolate Hot Cocoa Bombs
- I very much recommend making hot cocoa bombs with melting chocolate. Not only does it melt more smoothly, but it’s also already colored, eliminating all the fuss of coloring (chocolate cannot take all colors). Grab some white melting chocolate like this and some bright red melting chocolate like this to make your peppermint hot chocolate bombs quick.
- I decided to make the peppermints more likely to dissolve when mixed in to avoid a choking hazard. Use soft peppermints like these. You can make these cocoa bombs with regular peppermints, but I didn’t want to take the risk that they might not melt.
- When you’re ready to use your peppermint hot chocolate bombs, heat the milk and pour it over the hot cocoa bomb in the mug. They’ll actually “explode” as the chocolate melts and the marshmallows will rise to the top – it’s fun to watch!
How Do I Make this Peppermint Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you want to make a gift set or set up a hot cocoa bar, whip up a few of these easy marshmallow hot cocoa stir sticks.
More Easy Hot Cocoa Recipes You Might Like
- Hot Cocoa Mug Gift Idea – If you’re all about that doorstep gift this year, which you should be, you can make these fun hot cocoa neighbor gifts in a flash!
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Recipe – The original pink peppermint hot cocoa recipe that the kid loves to have an excuse to make on even the slightest chilly days.
- Kid-Made Hot Cocoa Recipe – Speaking of getting the kid involved, this is one of the most fun ways to start teaching them about cooking and having fun in the kitchen!
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it to your favorite group on Facebook or save it to an easy recipes pin board.