Do you enjoy gnome projects? If you love making easy gnome patterns, then this fun Santa gnome is for you!
This gnomes DIY project is made from a cone that makes the best gnome Santa and it’s so simple. You don’t need epic crafting skills for this gnome tutorial.
Santa Gnome from a Cone
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we spend a lot of time working on some of the best holiday gnome patterns. Whether they’re no-sew gnomes or some of the more crazy variations on traditional Scandinavian gnomes, it’s all about having fun. And this Santa gnome is so fun, you can’t help but love him! This is just one of the adorable gnomes on our website.
Basically, he’s a chubby little elf gnome with a gnome body and a cheery disposition that is going to brighten any farmhouse mantle decor. If you’re ready to make a fun DIY Christmas gnome, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Scandinavian gnomes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make The Best DIY Christmas Gnome
- Start by grabbing the Swanky Jacket & Fancy Pants Pattern for gnomes. You can use this pattern for so many different variations on your tomten, from hip pirates to creepy zombies and all the best squishy Santa gnomes in between!
- I love cone gnomes. They’re so easy and fast to make, with very little room for “messing up” if that makes sense. It’s fantastic for a beginner gnome, but cones have the potential for being very versatile, allowing you to make a lot of fun variations. So, grab several cones to make ALL of the Christmas decor your heart desires.
- You’re going to want to Santa gnome some boots. Because the boots make the suit. So, just use the boot pattern included in the Swanky Jacket & Fancy Pants Pattern. That way you don’t have to worry about finding another pattern to mess with.
Get the Santa Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this Santa Gnome from a Cone?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re more of a visual learner, like me, then you’re going to love this awesome step-by-step video tutorial that I put together to make this easy DIY Santa gnome!
More DIY SCandinavian Gnomes You Might Like
- Nordic Wood Gnomes – Easy and fast, these Nordic style wood gnomes are so cute, having a dozen of them on my mantle wouldn’t be enough!
- No-Sew Gnome Mug Cozy – If you’re like me, crafting with a cup of coffee next to you on the desk is a pretty common occurrence. Do it with a little buddy. That makes it more fun.
- Easy Gnome Pattern for Cozy Gnomes – You can make so many awesome gnomes from this one pattern. It’s an easy sewing pattern perfect for beginners or those who have a bit of experience.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.