We’re enjoying a green hot chocolate right now made with these fun Grinch hot cocoa bombs that make an awesome treat or even better Christmas gift!
Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are seriously in love with the Grinch. And when I saw these hot cocoa bomb recipes floating around, my Grinchiness was the inspiration I needed for some hot chocolate fun.
All it took was a few minutes with a little melted chocolate, some sprinkles and we were in business. It’s a fun way to make a treat with the kiddo, or even gift to a friend. So, if you’re ready to make some fun Grinch hot cocoa bombs, let’s get started.
Psst: if you’re new here, check out all of my hot cocoa bomb recipes to decide which ones you’d like to make. It’s really fun to make a few different flavors and put them in a bag or box together for a sweet neighbor or teacher gift.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs
- You definitely need to use melting chocolate discs for making hot cocoa bombs. I’m not trying to be flippant or demandy-pants, but the deal is, they just melt better and work better. So, to make your Grinch hot chocolate bombs, grab some vibrant green melting chocolate like this and some bright red melting chocolate like this and then you don’t even have to worry about coloring your chocolate.
- I used the chunky heart out of this valentine sprinkle pack to make my Grinch cocoa bombs really pop. There’s one inside and one on top. Too fun.
- To use your hot cocoa bombs, I recommend heating your milk and pouring it over the hot cocoa bomb. It’s more fun that way to watch the chocolate melt from the top down. No reason other than it’s fun, but there it is.
How Do I Make this Grinch Hot Cocoa Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Grinch Recipes You Might Like
- Grinch Cinnamon Rolls – The most popular Grinch recipe on Ruffles and Rain Boots, this simple Grinch breakfast is a kid-favorite all the way!
- Grinch Rice Krispies – You can not go wrong with making tasty treats that have a Grinchy bent. They’re simple, fun and have a heart on top, so cute!
- Grinch Cookies – I love making flood cookies for Christmas and these simple Christmas cookies with the Grinch head are so awesome.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas recipes board on Pinterest.