Funny Father’s Day SVG Bundle – You Will Laugh!
One of the best parts about Father’s Day is the jokes. And this funny Father’s Day SVG bundle really delivers with the tool jokes for Dads.
You don’t have to have a Cricut or Silhouette to use these files. Just download them and use the design for a printable card for Dad!
RELATED READING: Free Printable Father’s Day Cards (Made by the Kids)
Funny Father’s Day SVG Bundle
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are not too proud to make a dad joke. And what better day to make one of the epic puns than on the day meant to celebrate your favorite dad-dudes?!
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
These six dad joke SVGs are nothing short of laying those laughs he made all through last year right back at his feet on his special day. So, grab your cutting machine and let’s get started.
RELATED READING: Dear Santa Funny Cut File Set
RELATED READING: Free FUNNY Water Bottle SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette
How to Download this Funny Father’s Day SVG Bundle
Scroll down to get the link to the shop. While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive cut files for Cricut and Silhouette created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. You’ll find so many options there, your head will be spinning – a design for everybody!
All I ask is that you share this page – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette pin board or to a crafty Cricut group on Facebook. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
How to Use these Funny Father’s Day Cut Files for Cricut
- You definitely have to think about making a card for dad. Super simple to turn one of these funny tool themed cut files into a card just by making it into a print-and-cut project using Cricut Design Space.
- I decided that I was going to try out a few t-shirt projects, because that’s fun. So, grab a few quality, soft t-shirts here that you know dad will love.
- You’re not going to believe how easy it is to make one of these designs into a DIY mug for sublimation like this one I made for mother’s day.
- Use a simple acrylic sheet like this to make a photo stand for dad decorated with your favorite vinyl design.
Get the Best Dad I Ever Saw SVG Here
Click here to get the best dad I ever saw SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
If you know a dad who loves the dad jokes, this whole bundle is going to tickle his fancy. But this one – it’s not only funny, it’s also an ego-boost from the peanut gallery! LOL!
Get the Dad Wisdom SVG Here
Click here to get the dad wisdom SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Definitely one of the most important things kids can learn from their dad and absolutely funny when paired with a wrench and some nuts. This Father’s Day is just too punny not to share.
Get the Dad You Really Measure Up SVG Here
Click here to get the dad you really measure up SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
It’s the one thing you can say every single time he has a tape measure in his hand. I dare you to keep a straight face when you give him a gift made with this design on it.
Get the Dad You Rule SVG Here
Click here to get the dad you rule SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
One of my absolute favorite designs I’ve ever made, this is the one that inspired all the others in this dad themed cut file bundle. Hilariously to the point and lacking any guile, this is the design by which you should measure all Father’s Day SVGs.
Get the This is Not a Drill SVG Here
Click here to get the this is not a drill SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Warning: if you don’t think this is perfectly punny for a father themed SVG set, well, your sense of humor is obviously not as silly as my own. Simple, quick to make and perfect for vinyl layering beginners, this cute cut file for Father’s Day is top-of-the-line.
Get the You’re Nailing It Dad SVG Here
Click here to get the you’re nailing it dad SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Not to intentionally end on a high-note, but I am. SO FUN, this design really nailed-it with the pun, the shapes, the everything. It’s just so perfect. Tell dad you’re glad he is hammering through life in one quick Cricut gift idea. LOL!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Fun Flamingo Cut File Bundle – One of my favorite cut file bundles because I love flamingos and pink is AWESOME!
- Camping Koozie Cut Files and Tutorial – Dad would love a camping koozie set, I’m certain – and they’re so easy to make, you’ll definitely want to try it out!
- Silly Kid-Friendly Halloween SVG Bundle – Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so of course I made a silly and fun bundle for the kiddos!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save or Share This Set of Father’s Day Cut Files
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.