I adore summer. So very much. And this fun and adorable flamingo SVG set, packed with eight sweet variations, are the most epic summer mascot!
Flamingo SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore the flamingo. So silly and teetering on that one tiny leg. It’s just the best mascot for the summer and I can’t even get over it. So, of course I went doodle-crazy and made the most fun set of flamingo cut files that are just perfect for all of your summer crafting needs.
The best part? They’re all just so cute, but they’re SUPER easy to weed and layer. I mean, who doesn’t love an easy summer project?! If you’re ready to get your pink on, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
How Do I Download these Flamingo SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. And while you’re there, check out all the awesome cut files and clip art that we’ve got. There’s a little bit of everything you can imagine–and maybe a few things you didn’t even know you needed…a lot of which is free! All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this Flamingo Cut File for Cricut
- I am making a couple of beach bags from some extra large canvas bags like these–like a whole set of flamingo bags for the grocery shopping or hitting the park–whatever. I’m sure I’ll be doing some of those things soon enough.
- The kiddo has been asking for a couple of new hats this summer–we’ve been walking a lot and she loves a good hat, so we’re going to make a fun flamingo hat with one of these cotton hats and our flamingo cut files that she’ll love!
- I probably need a new set of tea towels like these for summer this year. They’re just too cute not to enjoy. Or maybe some infusible ink on beach towels…I wonder if there are beach towel Cricut blanks…that’s something to research.
Get the No Flocks Given Flamingo SVG Here
Click here to get the no flocks given SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Flamingo Monogram SVG Set Here
Click here to get the flamingo monogram SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the hello Summer Floatie Flamingo SVG Here
Click here to get the hello summer floatie flamingo SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Hello Summer Flamingo SVG Here
Click here to get the hello summer flamingo SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Staying Cool in the Pool Flamingo SVG Here
Click here to get the staying cool in the pool flamingo SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the 100 Days of School Flamingo SVG Here
Click here to get the 100 days of school flamingo SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the You Look Fla-May-zing Flamingo SVG Here
Click here to get the you look fla-may-zing flamingo SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Get the Don’t Make Me PUt My Foot Down Flamingo SVG Here
Click here to get the don’t make me put my foot down flamingo SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Summer Vibes Sunglasses SVG Set – So much cuteness packed into a pair of sunglasses and a palm tree.
- Pool Hair Don’t Care Summer SVG – This saying just doesn’t seem to go out of style, everyone just loves it!
- Sliced Watermelon SVG – All the fun you can pack into a slice of watermelon–and then put it on your favorite summer crafting projects!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.