Make These Fun Camping Koozies with the EasyPress Mini and Printable Vinyl in Minutes!
Whether you’re headed out with the tent or just to the backyard, these camping koozies with the EasyPress Mini and printable vinyl work up so fast–you can have a full set in just a few minutes.
Camping Koozies with the EasyPress Mini and Printable Vinyl
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really love getting out in the wood, taking a hike and setting up our tent. Whether or not we spend a night or a week out in nature, we always miss it as soon as we’re back home. So, when I knew we were headed out–to the backyard instead of camping and the kiddo was sad, I decided to put together a quick set of koozies for our sodas that bring a little more camping vibe to our outing.
RELATED READING: EAT SLEEP CAMP REPEAT ORNAMENT
And WOW when I mean quick, I mean QUICK. This was less than 10 minutes. Less than 10 minutes. I mean, how do we even call that a craft?! If you’re ready to make a fast and fun camping koozie with printable vinyl and the EasyPress Mini, let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy DIY ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Koozies for Camping
- Start by grabbing the printable vinyl here. There’s no sane way to make a koozie with such complex designs, unless you just LOVE weeding HTV. If you do, good on you. Not me. I love the idea of occasionally having a quick and fast print-and-cut project that is wildly complex and cool.
- Oh and you’re going to need some koozie blanks. That’s kind of important too. LOL!
- Heat up your EasyPress Mini (because, yes, this is a ridiculously fast project and you’ll want to go ahead and preheat that iron now.
- Then just download whichever of the awesome camping SVGs you might like to use. I grabbed the Let’s Get Toasted and Social Distancing Champ cut files for Cricut or Silhouette, but I made a ton of awesome camping SVGs that go with this–and am headed to go get more koozie blanks immediately so I can have a whole set.
How Do I Make Camping Koozies with the EasyPress Mini and Printable Vinyl?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More EasyPress Mini Crafts You Might Like
- Christmas Countdown Gnome – You can make this fun gnome with your Cricut or Silhouette then whip-up the little countdown part with your EasyPress in just minutes.
- Popsicle Holders Two Ways – My kiddo never asks for paper towels now when I have these fun popsicle holders for her to choose from!
- Lilo & Stitch Sleep Masks – I’ve been working on Disney Cruise fish extender gifts and these super quick and fun sleep masks are perfect.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Cricut or Silhouette board on Pinterest.