I wanted to make a big set of not too scary Halloween SVGs for Cricut or Silhouette that I could make a bunch of halloween crafts with. And friends, these cut files are just downright adorable!
Halloween SVGs for Cricut or Silhouette
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are so ready for Halloween this year and it’s not in me to deny the kiddo when she asked for some fun halloween shirts. So, I whipped up some cute Halloween SVGs featuring some of my favorite Halloween characters to do just that.
If you’re looking for more, check out the free Halloween cut files collection I have here. These are mine and other designers’ creations from around the web.
And, boy did I have some fun! I made 5 awesome Halloween cut files that I just love. They’re cool, sweet, funny, and fun. Let’s get started.
How Do I Download These Halloween Cut Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon. Be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use THse Halloween SVGs for Cricut or Silhouette
- Make some adorable treat bags like these to pass-out on Halloween. No-contact trick-or-treating seems a little less scary if you have pre-prepared bags on the porch!
- I plan to make my kiddo and a couple of her friends one of these canvas bags to go trick-or-treating this year. That way we can wash it and, just a whole host of reasons.
- Coffee is my best friend, and I need tumblers. More. Always more. So I got these fun white tumblers to try sublimation on and they’re awesome. I can’t wait to make one a halloween tumbler.
- If you’ve got little ones, you might want to think about making them a Halloween ball cap with a blank baseball cap like this one, using reflective heat transfer vinyl like this. I’m seriously considering it for my kiddo this year.
Get the Witches’ Brew SVG Here
Click here to get the Witches’ Brew SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
This is one of the funnest halloween cut files I’ve ever made. I just love the little hat, the border. And of course, the whole wicked cackle that comes with drinking witches’ brew. It’s fantastic and, sure, it’s just plain-ole coffee, but for me, it’s a potion of awesome.
Get the I’m a Sucker for Candy SVG Here
Click here to get the I’m a Sucker for Candy SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
If there’s a more perfect treat bag cut file, I don’t want to know what it is, because I’m in love with this one. I think I need a shirt with this, the kid needs a shirt with this halloween candy cut file. And let’s face it – we all need treat bags.
Get the So Franken Cute Halloween SVG Here
I thought of this pun and giggled. Out loud. Making a onesie for the new baby down the street made perfect sense and my little one will be getting a shirt with this fun Frankenstein cut file on it, too.
Get the Mummy’s Little Looker Halloween SVG Here
Click here to get the Mummy’s Little Looker Halloween SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Mummy’s little desiccated cursed is a corpse cutie-patootie but that didn’t really rhyme or work at all (and was kind of weird, let’s be honest). And mummy’s little lurker wasn’t going to work out (that’s creepy), so looker it was! Also, it’s absolutely fun and adorable on so many levels.
Get the So Spooky Cutie Free Halloween SVG Here
Click here to get the Spooky Cutie Free Halloween SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
I adore this little ghost. And the neighbor’s new baby needed (NEEDED) a onesie with this wittle bitty ghostie on it. And now that my ovaries are crying, we can all just move on and use this adorable free halloween cut file to make all the best wittle crafts.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
Get TONS of free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home.
You'll get all of these (and so many more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Free Hocus Pocus Cut File Sets – This is one of my favorite cut file sets I’ve ever made and my initial inspiration years ago to make so many halloween crafts.
- Candy Corn Unicorn SVG Set – I adore unicorns and candy corn. Of course those two things needed to come together OF COURSE!
- The Best Fall SVG Bundles – So much fantastic about halloween is also the best stuff about fall, so check out all these fun fall cut files to bring it all together!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.