Fruit Loops Cupcakes Bring a Little Pop of Color to Your Cupcakes
Whether you spell it Froot Loops or Fruit Loops, these Fruit Loops cupcakes bring a ridiculously fun twist to your cupcake baking experience.
Fruit Loops Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love cupcakes. And cereal–that’s just a fantastic way to start the day sometimes. With the cereal–not necessarily the cupcakes, although that’s fun sometimes, too. But the thing is, combing a favorite cereal with a favorite cupcake? Genius that results in Fruit Loops cupcakes. Or Froot Loops cupcakes, if you want to be technically correct about it. LOL!
RELATED READING: BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES KIDS CAN HELP MAKE
In all seriousness, though, cupcakes made with fruit loops cereal is just a great way to bring a little pop of color to your cupcakes that you might not have thought about before. I mean–serious pop. So, if you’re ready to get your Froot Loops cupcakes baked, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy cupcake decorating ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Froot Loops Cupcakes
- I like to start with my Lazy Girl Cupcakes. So simple and really quick. But I have a ton of variations on that cupcake recipe that you totally have to check out including vegan, large batch and gluten free! So, whatever you might need–I have a great and SUPER easy cupcake to make the base.
- When you’re working with food coloring anytime you’re baking, you need to get some gel food colors like these. Frankly, the deal is that water-based food colors aren’t super vivid. Gel food coloring, though–it’s VIVID. So, you don’t have to use as much. Nice.
- Don’t try to pipe the first layer of frosting for these fruit loop cupcakes through a small tip. Just don’t. It’ll get stuck and life will be a mess. Use an ice cream scoop or cookie scoop then shape with a knife. Trust me.
Fun Make Fruit Loops Cupcakes Recipe
Below is our written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Easy Cupcake Decorating Ideas You Might Like
- Mickey Cupcakes - They're so cute with the little ears and the buttons on the cupcake liner. I just love it. I want them all. The. Time.
- Sherbet Cupcakes - Sherbet cupcakes are so simple, but they are so pretty, I seriously need one right now. Is that allowed? Can I make one and then--of course I can. My cupcakes.
- Little Mermaid Dinglehopper Cupcakes - For any Little Mermaid fans, these easy dinglehopper cupcakes are going to just put them right over the moon.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite best dessert ideas board on Pinterest.