This set of Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Mickey ears are the most over-the-top Mickey ears I’ve made yet–they’re super detailed and surprisingly easy!
Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are obsessed with The Mandalorian. And coming up with craft ideas for Baby Yoda and Mando is not hard AT ALL. But the deal is, not all of them are super realistic. Until they are. Then it’s like a fire is set under me and I have to make it–and this time it was an EPIC set of Mickey ears featuring Baby Yoda and the Mandalorian.
Not only was I able to get a 3D Mandalorian helmet ornament on one ear, but I was totally able to make a second ear that was equally cool with the whole baby cradle. I mean–two FREAKING AWESOME things in one. How cool is that?! If you’re ready to make an epic set of Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Mickey ears, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy Mickey ears ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Mandalorian Mickey Ears
- Start by grabbing the free pattern here to make the Mandalorian helmet. It’s both a quick pattern you can cut by hand–or it’s also an SVG for the Cricut or Silhouette. So it’s super convenient.
- The next priority is to grab whichever of the Baby Yoda figurines you want inside your cradle. I mean, for real…these Baby Yoda Mickey ears are perfect–but they’re customizable too! I chose to use the Baby Yoda in a blankie figurine because it was so cute. But there are several out there–just get something between 2 and 3 inches tall.
- Definitely plan on watching the video, if you can’t follow the directions. Even if you can follow…it’s probably a good idea to watch the video, just so you don’t have try to muddle through my directions. It’ll make so much more sense if you watch it.
- Keep in mind that I went kind of overboard on these Mandalorian Mickey ears. They’re super over the top, since I had some time on my hands. I even did a braided ribbon cover over the headband–but that’s not required at all. Having fun making Mickey ears is the ONLY way to go. Have fun–even if that means making these a little less crazy-cakes for yourself!
How Do I Make Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Mandalorian and BabY Yoda Crafts You Might Like
- Funny Parenting Mandalorian SVG – I adore everything about The Mandalorian. And telling the kiddo “This is the way” has become my new parenting mantra! LOL!
- Baby Yoda Sleep Mask – Need a few winkie-winks? Is it hard to sleep during nappy time? This adorable sleepy time mask will help, I promise.
- Baby Yoda String Art Craft – So cute, I just want to take a bite out of him, this string art is both somehow too cute for words and also so, well, arty!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Star Wars craft ideas board on Pinterest.