I needed a little pumpkin spice gnome in my life. So I started thinking about how to make this fall gnome a reality–and what happened is this magically fall-tastic gnome I love!
Pumpkin Spice Gnome
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really dig fall. Fall is pretty fun. And all the things that come with it, like pumpkin spice. I have a friend that’s super into pumpkin spice and I decided she needed a pumpkin spice gnome. Ok, wait, go back. Just kidding, that friend is me and I love pumpkin spice and I love gnome crafts. This is what happened. And it is magical.
Seriously, this fall gnome is an adorable hipster that I couldn’t give away as a gift if I wanted to. So cute. If you’re equally obsessed and need a little pumpkin spice gnome in your life, too, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite gnome crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Fall Gnome
- Click here to download the free printable pumpkin spice pattern. I suppose you could make this cute fall gnome without it, but it would be so much easier with a pattern, right?!
- Click here to download the free SVG for the Starbucks pumpkin spice for life file. Something that makes this pumpkin spice gnome so very cute is the little coffee cup. This is the crowning glory.
- Want your little coffee gnome to smell a little more, well, like coffee? Tuck a sachet up into his hat with the polyfill!
How Do I Make this Pumpkin Spice Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you are making a playlist on YouTube, here is our Fall Pumpkin Spice Latte Gnome video tutorial.
More Gnome Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – If you need a few ideas for making gnomes, well, this is where you’ll find ’em all!
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Gnome – If you need a winter gnome to go with your fall gnome, you have to check out this adorable snow bunny!
- Christmas Gnome Ornaments – Deck the halls (yours or someone else’s as a gift) with these amazing gnome ornaments!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite gnome crafts board on Pinterest.