This easy farmhouse gnome pattern is a quick and simple gnome craft that is perfect for late summer or fall!
Easy Farmhouse Gnome Pattern
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we just can’t stop it with these easy gnome crafts. They’re a fun way to break-up the afternoon and make something decidedly cute to add to a farmhouse tiered tray or table decor.
Frankly, they’ve also become a gift that I’m “known for” among my group of friends, so when I was asked to make a “blue” gnome, I jumped right on it. If you’re ready to make a gnome for your farmhouse tiered tray, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite gnome crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don't want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make this DIY Farmhouse Gnome
- Based on my Icelandic Lovey Gnome Pattern here this gnome works up fast. There’s more than just the pattern for this one tomte in here, too. I made 4 different gnomes, plus the optional arms, legs/boots and a reversible hat – all in one pattern!
- If you want your cutting machine to do all of the work for you, get the farmhouse gnome pattern AND cut files for Cricut or Silhouette for the pattern. Great news for Gnome Makers batching out making several gnomes at once.
- This particular gnome was made with an off-cut of a dark blue faux fur that I’ve had in my stash for a while. And you’ll notice, I didn’t have a lot of room for error. If you are new to cutting fur, learn how to cut faux fur in this quick video tutorial.
Get the Gnome Pattern
Click below to add this fun pattern to your cart. So many gnomes can be made with this!
How Do I Make this Easy Farmhouse Gnome Pattern?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Farmhouse Gnome Patterns You Might Like
- Farmhouse Tiered Tray Gnome – Super cute and easy farmhouse gnome pattern that you can make in just a few minutes!
- Mini Farmhouse Gnome Pattern – Tiny, adorable and seriously a fast work-up (plus they’re kissssing!).
- Squishable Farmhouse Gnome – I just want to squish this gnome, he’s so perfect in every way.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest.