I made this fun and beautiful Mother’s Day bouquet for a quick ding dong ditch gift for a friend with this Cricut bouquet pick – so easy!
Mother’s Day Bouquet
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we LOVE gifting. But the honest truth is that, sometimes, I feel like the things I make are pretty non-specific. Not today, though. I wanted this DIY Mother’s Day bouquet to be a clear gift for my friend. No doubts about it.
So I made this easy “Happy Mother’s Day” Cricut bouquet pick that you can cut in less than 5 minutes and pop into any flower arrangement. So simple, you can customize it to any color, use glitter card stock, anything really. So, grab your pot and let’s get started.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Cricut Bouquet Pick
- First, grab the cut file here for the Happy Mother’s Day bouquet pick. You can get butterflies or flowers or any other little additions to the bouquet on Cricut Design Space. You can add as many of those or as few as you’d like – I just thought they were a nice touch.
- Grab a terra cotta pot like these that you can paint, fill with any kid of real or faux flowers in a little floral foam and you’re ready to go!
- Keep in mind that when you’re cutting card stock with your Cricut or Silhouette, you need to start with a clean fine point blade. I will be honest, I have avoided card stock projects after the first few times because it just didn’t seem to be working out – and then I cleaned my blade, tried again and WOW! It was like night and day. A clean blade will cut through card stock like butter – but a dirty one will ruin every sheet.
How Do I Make this Mother’s Day Bouquet?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY Gifts for Mom You Might Like
- Elegant Bee Gnome – This is literally one of the most beautiful gnomes I’ve made and it is definitely a perfect gift for mom!
- Awesome Mom Mug Craft – If your mom is all about that cuppa in the morning, this super easy DIY mug for mom is PERFECT!
- Mother’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs – Give her something tasty to add to that mug with this quick and fun DIY hot cocoa bomb she’ll love!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy DIY gifts board on Pinterest.