These Easter bunny cupcakes are crazy cute, and even more simple to make. Your family and friends will love this delicious Easter dessert. Let’s get started.
Easy Easter Bunny Cupcakes
If you’re new to Ruffles and Rain Boots, I’ll just tell you I love cupcakes. A lot. I’m not always in a mood for a cake (eating or making), but this gal is always down for a cupcake. These adorable Easter bunny cupcakes are so easy and the kids will LOVE them – just look at those ears!
While they look like they take a lot of work, they really and truly don’t. These Easter cupcakes are perfect for a bonding cooking project with the kids. Let’s get started.
No Time Now? Pin This for Later
You’re busy and heck, you might be reading this in October thinking it’ll be perfect for a Spring treat. Save it to your favorite Easter board on Pinterest and it’ll be there when you need it.
How to Make Easy Easter Bunny Cupcakes
With just a few simple steps, you can make these adorable bunny ear cupcakes. If you happen to be making an Easter treats playlist on YouTube, here is our Easter bunny cupcakes video tutorial.
- Sarah’s Easy Vanilla Cupcakes recipe (doubled)
- 1 jar premade vanilla icing
- 24 regular-sized marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups white sprinkles
- 1 cup pink crystal sprinkles
- Begin by baking your cupcakes. Once baked, let them cool.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, make the bunny ears. Cut one marshmallow in half and dip the sticky side down (cut side) into the pink sprinkles.
- Frost the cupcakes and dip them into the white sprinkles. The entire top should be covered.
- To complete these cupcakes, set the two cut and dipped marshmallows on top of the cupcake. Gently press them into the icing so that they won't fall off.
For more amazing cupcake decorating ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com
More Easter Crafts and Treats
- Easter and Earth Day Sugar Cookie Decorating
- Spring and Easter Decorations; No Sew Bashful Bunny
- Easter Tic-Tac-Toe; A Recycling Craft
Sign Up for More Crafts and Fun Recipes!
We love to share our creations with you. By signing up to our once-weekly newsletter, you’ll be one of the first to know all about anything and everything new.
Please Save These Cupcakes to Pinterest!
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Whether it’s a save to Pinterest or share to Facebook, thank you.