You’ll love these Bunny cupcakes for Easter! Perfect for dessert, snacks or just “because”, make certain these are on your baking radar for sure this year. Let’s get started.
Bunny Cupcakes for Easter
Hereat Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to make adorable cupcakes. This Easter, I know you’ll have a great time making a round or two of these. Who can resist those fluffy little butts and cute little feet?
Not only is this Easter dessert adorable, but it’s simple, too. It’s one of those baking creations any age can do. Gather around together and make decorating these bunny cupcakes a new family tradition.
No Time to Make Our Digging for Carrots Cupcakes Now?
Just save the pin and these fluffy bunny bums will be waiting patiently for your return.
How to Make Adorable Bunny Tail Cupcakes
You won’t find an easier Easter cupcake recipe than this. All you need are a few supplies and a little bit of creativity. If you’re making a playlist on YouTube, here is our Bunny Cupcakes for Easter video tutorial.
- 6 Prepared Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Green Decorating Icing Tube
- Wilton’s White Fondant
- Mike-n-Ike Candy (only need the orange ones)
- Pink Sixlets Candy
- Pink Drizzle Pouch Candy Melts
- Wilton’s Easter Sprinkles (with Green Jimmies and Easter Eggs)
- Begin by taking each cupcake and frosting with the chocolate fudge frosting.
- Using the fondant, make 6 round ½ inch balls. Then, make an additional 12 small flat oval bunny feet.
- Melt the candy according to the package directions. Once melted, squeeze a dot of pink chocolate on each fondant ball and add on 1 pink Sixlet candy. Next, add a larger dot of chocolate near the top and three tiny dots near the bottom to make the bunny feet. Let dry.
- Place the bunny tail in the middle of the chocolate frosted cupcakes. Underneath, position two of the bunny feet. Near the top of the cupcake, insert 3 of the orange Milk-n-Ike candies and dab some green frosting on top to look like the tip of a carrot.
- Sprinkle green Jimmies around the carrots to look like grass. Add as much or as little as you'd like! Enjoy!
For more fun cupcake ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 383 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 23mg Sodium: 126mg Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 43g Protein: 4g
More Easter Fun for All Ages
- Easter Gnome– The Perfect Easter Bunny Gnome DIY!
- Hand Lettered Easter Eggs are perfect for any decor
- Make This Easy Easter Story Stone Set for the little ones in your life
Get the Inspiration Delivered
We have fun things like this all the time and I’d love to share them with you! Sign up to get the Ruffles and Rain Boots weekly email! There’s no selling and no spammy junk – just fun and creativity.
Please Save these Bunny Cupcakes to Pinterest