This farmhouse carrot wreath is a super simple Dollar Tree craft that just brings all the cuteness to my Easter decor!
Farmhouse Carrot Wreath
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making the fastest, easiest Dollar Tree crafts. Seriously, I make it a point to challenge myself sometimes to make a craft that is 100% Dollar Tree and I’m always so happy with the result. Plus, inexpensive crafts are like skirts with pockets – they’re just awesome. So, of course when I saw these twine carrots, I knew I had to make a fun Easter wreath!
The resulting farmhouse carrot wreath is just so fun. I love the ring of carrots and then the pop of color in the bow. It’s so me. So, if you’re ready to make a fun wreath for Easter, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Easter crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make an Easy Easter Wreath
- I love how easy and fast it was to make this farmhouse carrot wreath for Easter. But the ONE thing I would change is using a wooden wreath frame like these. I used cardboard because I planned to use this Easter wreath inside AND I was aiming for 100% Dollar Tree supplies. But, the wood wreath frame would be more sturdy and hold up a little better as a result.
- If you want to make this easy Easter wreath into a more rustic craft, you can use a bit of dry-brushed grey paint on the carrots once assembled. You’ll be surprised at how different that one change will make. But then, simply use burlap ribbon for the bow instead of the brightly colored ribbon I used and VIOLA!
- As always, I had a bit of trouble finding the supplies at my local Dollar Tree and I had to hit up one down the road a bit. If you’re running into the same trouble, don’t sweat it – you can grab the twine carrots here so you have the main element in hand!
How Do I Make this Farmhouse Carrot Wreath?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easter Crafts You Might Like
- Beautiful Hand Lettered Easter Eggs – Just a beautiful way to make a fun easter egg craft that’s perfect for decorating with!
- No-Sew Bunny Gnome – He’s the cutiest and easiest. I just adore all that squishy fluff and the legs. The whole package is so fun!
- Easter Gnome Yard Flag – So fast, but really fun, this easy garden flag features a little Easter gnome that goes on with sublimation!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy DIY wreaths board on Pinterest.