I love digital crafting. But, sometimes I find myself in need of Cricut blanks with no ideas really, just needing some inspiration. So, I come back to this list of the 25 best Cricut blanks. Every time.
Craft Blanks for Cutting machine projects
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are super deep into the digital crafting craze. Is it a craze? Or a phase? Not for me. I am all about making things with my Cricut, and I don’t see it stopping anytime soon. But, sometimes, even I have makers-block (that’s a thing, right?), so I go look through my favorite craft blanks and try to see if there’s anything I haven’t made recently or that I might enjoy making new.
Because it’s not always about finding a crazy new idea–sometimes, you just have to be reminded of fun things you can make! If you’re ready to dive into a world of Cricut blanks for inspiration, well, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite digital crafting ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Use these Digital Crafting Ideas
- Let’s be honest, there’s a lot of ideas out there, but free is best, right? Yeah, that’s why I have a whole library of free digital crafting “supplies” like free SVGs, fonts, graphics and more. You won’t find yourself lacking for ideas to put on these awesome Cricut blanks then.
- Don’t feel constrained by the limits of the labels on these Cricut blanks! Seriously, just because it’s got the title “keychain” or “shopping bag” don’t let that stop you. A keychain can become a Christmas ornament, a shopping bag can become a laptop bag, and a flask can become… well, that one might be a bit hard to pull off as anything else!
WHERE DO I GET these Craft Blanks?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Cute little keychains! I think I need one...
These pops are the best thing ever. My kids are always losing theirs. I wonder if I should buy 50...
Literally the best bags I've ever grabbed. I use them for shopping bags, beach bags, and for gifts.
It's just the perfect chalkboard for basically any little project!
Oooooh...Mouse in the house!
We're always looking for notebooks around the house--and I love grabbing a stack of these and personalizing them for each of us, so that we can lose them again.
I love printing these so that my kiddo can fill them with gifts for holiday parties at school.
I'm a little in love with how many options there are with these pretty little clear mermaid tails...
I feel like I could make a million banners. Best idea.
Ok. But seriously--you can make these and have a new look--anytime. I love it!
It's an SVG for an SVG! LOL! I could put so many gifts in this little box.
This is literally my favorite keychain ever. So simple but so fun!!
Guess who's pupper needs a new bandana...
Every time I look at this, I see nothing but potential fun!
So many possibilities! Literally anything could happen here.
Perfect for ornaments, decorations or fun gift tags!
This sign is SO COOL! Literally the best for any farmhouse home.
So, how cute would this be on your kid's backpack?! I have to have one...
Pretty little bangles are everything!
Such a beautiful necklace--and definitely even cooler when it's personalized.
Ok. Woait. Just hear me out. That Rhinsestone!
Pencil bags, cosmetic bags, fun bags, you name it, these are the little workhorses of our house.
The kids love a soft t-shirt and fun things on them, so I make them a new one anytime they ask. Well, maybe not anytime, but close.
I've recently figured out that I love making new doormats. I am even considering some "introvert" ones...
Not only is this REALLY cool, it's also fun companion to the rhinestone flask!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Digital Crafting Ideas You Might Like
- The Best Free Unicorn Digital Crafting SVGs, Fonts, Graphics and More! – Literally the funnest little ponies with horns that you’ll ever find–and they’re all free!
- Cricut Christmas Ornament Projects – If you’re into holiday crafting, these ideas and resources for Christmas ornaments will be everything you need for a whole new tree.
- Free Halloween Cut Files and Digital Crafting Resources – Want a little something spooky in your life? Get your broom and come check out these free tools.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite crafting ideas board on Pinterest.