I can’t tell you how simple and easy this Dollar Tree farmhouse bell ornament is for a fun holiday craft! Quick and perfect for a farmhouse Christmas tree.
Dollar Tree Farmhouse Bell Ornament
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love coming up with fun and easy ways to turn Dollar Tree supplies into the best holiday decorations. And this quick and easy ornament craft is just that. Super easy, simple and definitely farmhouse themed, this quick ornament craft is everything you need to add a cute ornament to your farmhouse Christmas tree!
And the best part is that you can make these personalized too. Anything you want can be put on these ornaments to commemorate a name, year or anything. If you love this idea and want to make your own farmhouse bell ornaments from the Dollar Store, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make DIY Dollar Store Ornaments
- When you’re spray painting, take care not to apply too much paint at one time. This will cause drips and won’t leave a smooth finish.
- If you want to use Cricut lettering, that would be fine, too. I have never had permanent vinyl come off a painted surface like this, but I wouldn’t recommend using heat transfer vinyl because you might damage the paint. But the rub-on letters from the dollar store are nice, so I like using them too sometimes.
How Do I Make this Dollar Tree Farmhouse Bell Ornament?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Dollar Tree Crafts You Might Like
- Dollar Tree Farmhouse Tray Gnome Stand – This is such a fast and fun craft and perfect for displaying gnomes in any room!
- Grinch Dollar Store Gnome – Speaking of gnomes…this simple craft is both a Dollar Tree supplied craft AND a gnome. Plus, it’s the Grinch – who doesn’t love the Grinch?!
- Dollar Tree Triangle Shelf Gnome – For a more year-round gnome, you can always grab one of those cute shelves they have at the Dollar Tree and you’re ready to go.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy DIY ideas board on Pinterest.