I love this recipe for chocolate covered cherry cupcakes so much. It’s like a fun treat experience just for me and my tongue. Because they’re so good, I’m not sharing. Can’t make me. LOL!
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore a good romantic moment. But it’s even better when that romantic moment is with my tongue and a chocolate covered cherry cupcake. I didn’t even know I needed these cupcakes in my life until I made them and now I can’t get them out of my head.
They’re the perfect blend of sweet fluffy, moist cake, decadent chocolate frosting goodness, with a literal cherry on top. If you’re ready to embark on a romantic flavor experience, well, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite cupcake ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherries
- Start with your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe. If you’re anything like me, you definitely need a “no-fail” cupcake, so I always fall back on my Lazy Girl chocolate cupcakes. Done right every time–and they’re always so moist it’s sinful.
- I won’t lie to you, you’re going to want to buy some premade chocolate covered cherries. I’ve tried to make them myself before and they just aren’t as fabulous. So, go with premade for the yummy.
- Sure, you can make a cream cheese frosting. But the best, most light and fluffy frosting you can pipe with a piping bag is this awesome homemade buttercream in this recipe, with confectioners sugar and all the yummy.
- Always always always let your cupcakes cool to room temperature before you frost them because warm frosting is no fun.
Make Chocolate Covered Cherry Cupcakes
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Decadent Cupcake Recipes You Might Like
- Jaw-Dropping Unicorn Cupcakes - You won't see a more colorful and fun cupcake in existence. You could almost call them--mythical.
- Bubblegum Cupcakes - Perfect for any party, these bubblegum cupcakes just make my day pop!
- Popcorn Cupcakes - Speaking of pop, these cupcakes are so fun and silly, they're the best for a movie night with the family.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest.