A Star Wars party might be in my near future, and I’m planning to make these awesome Chewbacca cupcakes. So simple, the kids can help!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are secretly die-hard Star Wars fans. There’s no reason we’ve hidden it all these years, other than, you know, I didn’t think to even share. But then the kid got into Star Wars and now, I’m sharing this new enthusiasm she’s got, too!
And because we might be doing a whole Star Wars party thing, I decided that we needed a fun Star Wars cupcake. The kid loved them, I loved them and they were easy to make. If you’re ready to get making some Chewie cupcakes, too, well, let’s get started.
Get Cupcake Recipes, Freebies, and More!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Star Wars party ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Chewie Cupcakes
- Start with your favorite cupcake recipe. I always start with my Lazy Girl Cupcakes. They’re a no-fail cupcake that anyone can make, as long as you follow the recipe!
- You can absolutely buy some fondant to make Chewie’s bandolier, but you could also make some easy marshmallow fondant with this simple recipe.
- Let the kids take the wheel when it comes to putting the icing on the cupcakes. They might make a mess, but I’ve learned something–they wash-up and learn more from doing than just from watching.
- If you need a fun Star Wars party favor, check out these fun Space Wars crayons I found–Space Wars, lol!
How to Make This Easy Star Wars Cupcake Recipe Idea
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Star Wars Fun You Might Like
- Yoda Mickey Ears - The ultimate Jedi Master, he deserves these amazing Mickey ears to show off how cool he is.
- Death Star Minnie Ears - A little taste of the dark side you can enjoy at a Star Wars party (or on a Disney vacation).
- Ewok Mickey Ears - The most adorable fuzzy-bear-thing you could ever have in your life. And on your head.
- Han and Chewie Mickey Ears - Oh, you're a hard-core Chewbacca fan? These are the Mickey ears for you.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Star Wars party ideas board on Pinterest.