I just can’t get enough of these out of this galaxy Star Wars Mickey Ears and Star Wars Minnie Ears for our Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge vacation!
Star Wars Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have recently come out of the closet about our love of the whole Star Wars galaxy. Just couldn’t hide it anymore. LOL!
And while planning an epic journey to Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge at Disney, I kind of got into making DIY Star Wars Mickey Ears and Star Wars Minnie Ears. Aaaaand, I may have also found some really cute designs that I could snag and not have to make. Let’s check ’em out!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge vacation ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips for your Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Vacation
- First, be sure to pack more than one set of Mickey ears. You need one for each outfit. LOL!
- If you can, be sure to try every snack available–I hear the trail mix is really good.
- Don’t try to go for just one day, make it a multi-day trip. You’ll have more fun if you’re not trying to rush things.
- Click here for some cute ideas to surprise your kids with your Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge vacation.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. Read our full partner link disclosure.
Where are these Star Wars Mickey Ears?
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Mickey Mouse Ear Ideas You Might Like
- Mickey Mouse Ear Ball Caps –
- The BEST Snow White Mickey Ears Imaginable –
- Ways to DIY Mickey Ears for Wow! –
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Mickey Mouse ear ideas board on Pinterest.