Take a moment, you will, to enjoy the flora from Dagobah that an out of this galaxy floral Yoda Mickey ears have made. Wow. That was hard. No more of that. Just love these awesome Star Wars Minnie ears for Disney as much as me and we’re good. LOL!
Yoda Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have watched more than our fair share of hours upon hours of Star Wars. And, so, in our quest to find all the coolest Star Wars Mickey ears, we had an idea to make Mickey ears that were adjustable Yoda ears. Could we have both? A cake and eat it too? Why not.
And, the best thing? You can make these awesome adjustable Yoda Mickey ears in about 20 minutes. So cool. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Star Wars Mickey Ears board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make these DIY Star Wars Mickey Ears
- Use floral wire if you can. If you don’t have any, you can use a wire hanger, but the wire from a hanger will not be as flexible, so your adjustable Yoda Mickey ears won’t be so… adjustable.
- If you want to use fabric instead of felt, be aware that the edges will fray and be a little less than perfect. That’s part of why I chose felt. I wanted the emphasis to be on the wrinkly ears, not the frayed edges.
- Do not skip getting some kind of fuzzy going inside the ears. It’s weird, but Yoda has fuzz in his ears.
- Click here to get the free printable template to cut these DIY Star Wars Mickey ears. It will make it easier in the long run if you don’t have to guess on those weird long ears.
How Do I Make these Yoda Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a DIY Star Wars Mickey ears playlist on YouTube, here is our Yoda Mickey ears video tutorial.
More Star Wars Minnie Ears for Disney You Might Like
- Princess Leia Buns – I like big buns, and I cannot lie. Those other princesses can’t deny that when Mickey ears walk by with big buns up top, I get squee! LOL! You know you’re singing along…
- Han and Chewie Mickey Ears – It’s a mix of “I love you…” and “Raaawrrr” that any Star Wars fan would love.
- Death Star Minnie Ears – I sense the Dark Side in these adorable Death Star ears. Good news? They’re puffy and squishy and kind of fun. COMING SOON
- Ewok Mickey Ears – These. Are. My. Favorite. Star Wars ears. And I cannot wait to share them with you! COMING SOON
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Star Wars Minnie ears for Disney board on Pinterest.