We made the coolest Han and Chewbacca Star Wars Mickey Ears in the universe. If you’re heading to Disney, you can easily make these DIY Mickey Mouse ears.
What You'll Find On This Page
Star Wars Mickey Ears
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have been hiding a secret for a while. Star Wars is one of my favorite movies EVER. There, I said it! And, with the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World, well, let’s just say that the entire crew at Ruffles and Rain Boots is so excited, it’s ridiculous.
So, to get ourselves ready for our inevitable trip to Batuu, we made these absolutely adorable Han and Chewbacca Star Wars Mickey ears. I am not kidding, they’re SO CUTE. Let’s get started.
Psst: click here if you’re looking for the Princess Leia Minnie Mouse ears.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Save this to your favorite Star Wars crafts pin board or share it to a crafty Facebook group.
Tips to Make these Chewbacca Mickey ears
- Be sure to print the Han Solo Mickey Ear template here, so that you know exactly what to cut.
- The Han Solo ear fits together like a puzzle with the flaps of his shirt folding over to give it depth. Don’t fret if your puzzle doesn’t go together perfectly.
- If you’ve never cut craft fur before, turn it over and use a razor blade or an Exacto knife to cut only through the fabric, careful not to cut through the fur. You can cut it with scissors, but need to use them as a single blade, not with a scissoring cut.
How Do I Make these Star Wars Mickey Ears?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Star Wars crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our Star Wars Mickey ears video tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Disney Mickey Ears You Might Like
- Princess Leia Minnie Ears – If you say “I love you” and he says “I know,” you have a winner.
- No-Sew Lilo and Scrump Mickey Ears – If you’re designing for a younger alien story, these Lilo ears are perfect but these Angel and Stitch Mickey ears are the sweetest.
- Aladdin’s Princess Jasmine Minnie Ears – When the kids want in on the DIY Disney craft fun, these Jasmine Minnie Mouse ears or fun Dumbo Mickey Ears are a neat activity.
Please Save or Share This
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it to a crafty Facebook group or save it to your favorite DIY Disney Mickey ears pin board.