If you are anything like me, you love giving gifts, especially easy ones. And these are the best Mother’s Day gift in a jar ideas that make giving easy!
Best Mother’s Day Gift in a Jar Ideas
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we LOVE gift giving. Any excuse to make something for a friend or relative. For me, the most epic gift of the year, though (aside from my kiddo) is my mom. As a matter of fact, all the moms everywhere – I just feel like we all need a little love. So, making an easy Mother’s Day gift? No brainer.
So, I have gathered all of the best Mother’s Day gift in a jar ideas to pick from so I can really go all-out if I want to. If you’re ready to dive-in and pick the perfect thing for mom, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to MAKE these Mother’s Day DIY Gifts in Jars
- Don’t take these ideas for the end-all-be-all. Use what I’ve got here as your inspiration for a personalized gift that fits your mom like a glove. Add a gift card to her favorite restaurant, add her favorite flower tied on top, or pop a piece of her favorite candy into the jar with her other gifts.
- If you feel like you have more ideas for little gifts, but the jar doesn’t seem large enough, you can always upgrade to a quart sized jar like these. If that means you can double the batch of cookies or add a second treat, do it. Mom will really appreciate it.
WHERE DO I GET these Mother’s Day Gift in a Jar Ideas?
I’m so glad you asked. I’ve gathered them all here so you can just click through and find them!
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More DIY Gifts in Jars You Might Like
- Teacher Appreciation Gift in a Jar – Such a fantastic way to say “thanks for teaching my kiddo and nurturing their little brain” with a treat for the teach!
- Spa Day for Teens Gift in a Jar – Give your teen permission for some self-care with a few elements that they’ll love to enjoy.
- Best Christmas Gift in a Jar Ideas – So many fantastic ideas that are perfect for bringing a little cheer to someone all inside a little jar!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Mother’s Day ideas board on Pinterest.